Sign in to follow this  
amur

wish me luck!

Wish me luck guys :look: I have a Japanese test and a French test tomorrow :o I hope I do alright! Just a question, Does anyone here know any other languages apart from English? I can speak a bit of French and Japanese, a tiny bit of German and a tiny bit of Greek! :D

I know some Spanish and a tiny bit of Swahilli. I used to be really good at Swahilli, but I haven't used it in so long I've forgotten most of it.

Good luck!!!

I speak some German, but I dropped the class this year. I also used to take Spanish in Elementary school, but I don't remember much of it... :wow:

It's probably too late to say good luck now, but I wish it to you anyways. Let us know how you did!

I suck at languages...I can only "speak" sign language, and I know braille, but French - very little, and Hebrew - almost nothing. (I should no both of those b/c french they tech in school, and II went to hebrew school for like 5 years). I also know too lines in africans (spelling?) - Se is de ian (she is the one) and cake de hont (look at the dog) - spelling not too good for those either. So, I pretty much stink at the spoken language...

I suck at languages...I can only "speak" sign language, and I know braille,

sighn language eh. is someone you know deaf? and braile is not quite so common either, never knew anyone who did that unless they were blind, thats cool. my mom, and step dad are deaf my step dads going blind too, so thats really gotta suck. but not much anyone can do about it. so i grew up with sighn language, but any other language forget it, never took it, never do it.

Well, I know a bit of spanish, and I'm good at english (that must count as another language since I'm from sweden) :laugh:

It's probably too late to say good luck now, but I wish it to you anyways. Let us know how you did!

I suck at languages...I can only "speak" sign language, and I know braille, but French - very little, and Hebrew - almost nothing. (I should no both of those b/c french they tech in school, and II went to hebrew school for like 5 years). I also know too lines in africans (spelling?) - Se is de ian (she is the one) and cake de hont (look at the dog) - spelling not too good for those either. So, I pretty much stink at the spoken language...

thats really cool that you know both sign language and braille! I know the alphabet in sign language but thats it...I also know a little french, and latin..and a couple phrases in german, but thats it...i actually have a latin test comming up on wednesday I think...wish me luck!

sighn language eh. is someone you know deaf? and braile is not quite so common either, never knew anyone who did that unless they were blind, thats cool. my mom, and step dad are deaf my step dads going blind too, so thats really gotta suck. but not much anyone can do about it. so i grew up with sighn language, but any other language forget it, never took it, never do it.

No one I know is blind or deaf, the languages just...interested me (I'm not fluent or anything, I can just speak it)

No one I know is blind or deaf, the languages just...interested me (I'm not fluent or anything, I can just speak it)

well thats cool, its nice to see people learn it just to learn it. it helps deaf people not feel so left out in the cold. i know my mom gets excited when she sees a hearing person able to speak to her in public. makes her feel more normal.(i know shes normal, but you know what i mean)