Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Resistance is Futile

Resistance is Futile

When entering StarTrekFans.net's Offical Star Trek Trivia

:biggrin:

Trivia: triv•i•a [trívvee ə]

Unimportant things: a collection of insignificant or obscure items, details, or information (takes a singular or plural verb)

[Early 20th century. Latinized back-formation from trivial.]

Hello, and welcome to StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia! I, Master Q, will be hosting this week on the message board. Spacetigger will be holding a special trivia session in the chat room exclusively dedicated to Enterprise’s season-four premiere "Storm Front." So be sure to watch the episode very closely to be equipped and ready to go. This trivia session will be tomorrow, on Saturday (10/9), at 4:00PM US/Eastern in the StarTrekFans.net chat room. DON'T miss it! It should be a lot of fun.

:laugh:

In the mean time --- in between time, I will be posting some trivia questions just like the good old times. Send your answers via PM to me. Like always, when you answer a question please be sure to include what question number your answer corresponds to. Please be sure to save all sent messages in your sent folder. Immediately after you send me a PM check to see if you PM went through and is in your sent folder. If it is not, then try again. If it still does not go through, then please e-mail me.

I'm not fair and balanced like Spacetigger, as a result; don't expect an equal amount of questions per series or something like that. I'm actually very unfair and those that remember the good old days know that very well.

It has been a while so bear with me a bit. I will be posting some questions in a day or two. Hopefully those questions will be of good message board standard. Friday, October 15, I will close the questions, post the answers, post the scores, and then things will be back to normal, which have Spacetigger back on the message board and me back in the chat room for session # 26 on 10/23.

Handy Links:

--Trivia Rules

--Trivia FAQs

--Trivia Ranks/Points

Questions, Concerns, Comments,..... PM me (or e-mail me).

Good Luck!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Ya but all the questions this week have been posted by Spacetigger. Do I still PM you?