• "The Probe" (if that counts..)
    • Sybok
    • General Chang
    • Dr. Soran
    • The Borg Queen
    • Ru'afo
    • Shinzon
    • The Xindi

I have to go with Shinzon on this one, he was a great villain but what I really loved was the scenes with him and Picard, too see their differences and most of all their similarities.

There's a lot of people that haven't voted on this poll yet. I've added the Xindi to the poll for the people that haven't voted yet. Those of us that have already voted will just have to live with our choices lol.

The Xindi weren't in the movies. <_<

Who said that the villains have to be from the movies? I don't see that in the Poll question..

The thread is in the movies forum. The villians featured: V'ger, Khan, Comander Kruge, "The Probe" (if that counts..), Sybok, General Chang, Dr. Soran, The Borg Queen, Ru'afo, and Shinzon are villians from the movies. The Xindi are a villanous race from ENTERPRISE.

If this were in Ten-Forward, I wouldn't have said anything, but since this is in the movies forum, wouldn't it be logical to only put movie-villians as choices for voting?

Perhaps you're right. I didn't notice that this question is in the Movies forum. I just don't see any harm in adding a villain or two from the TV shows.

Using "Presidential Purgative" I added the Xindi. Why? Because the Xindi are the villain of the moment in Star Trek.

As for the Xindi being a race, I would assume you believe that there can be no "villain race", but that's what they have been made into in Enterprise.

But the Xindi isn't a "Movie villain"... That doesn't matter, they are a villain race and I wanted to see how many people would pick them as the baddest of the bad. Again, this is where "Presidential Purgative" comes into play... lol

I voted for Khan, because I absolutely love his wit and the way he curses at people and his utter imortal hatred for Kirk. He is sadistic and gives a true challenge for Kirk.

The Xindi and Soran were right up there. The Xindi are dangerous because they beleive that they are fighting for survival. They will wipe out humanity at any cost, and they have the means to do it.

Soran is like a drug addict who needs his fix. Again, he will destroy any thing ally with any one who will help him to get back to the Ribbon. I'm sure I could give colorful discriptions for most of the other villians, but these three just stick oput to me.

I had to vote for:

KHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!

He's a great villian. He's brutal, brilliant with just the right amount of insanity.

Honourable mentions to the Borg Queen, Shinzon and Chang.

Kahn, with Chang as a very close second, Chris Plummer was excellent as Chang great casting

I agree totally. Plummer was awsome as Chang, and I almost voted for Chang instead of Khan. Perhaps this poll is one in which the obvious -Khan- should have been left out.

Edited by Big_Steve

While I would have said Khan, I voted for the Xindi. None of the other villians wanted to destroy humanity. At least the Borg would have kept human DNA alive....Thats so stupid of me. I'm sorry. :)

May I vote again? Khan!

Chang. Great character, great actor, and an arsenal of Shakespeare quotes :dude: .

After Chang would be the Queen, Kahn, and Soran.

For some reason I missed this poll altogether when it came out the first time. I voted for Dr. Soran.