They cancelled "The Sentinal" after 3 seasons. "7 Days" was cancelled after 3 seasons. "Special Unit 2" cancelled after 2 seasons. "Roswell" picked up for a 3rd season, then cancelled. Numerrous comedies picked up for a season or so, then cancelled.

Why can't UPN pick a show and stick with it? I'm so sick of networks like UPN picking up a show, airing it for a season or 2, just becuase it makes money, then cancelling it as soon as people start to get board.

Does anyone remember the good 'ole days when there were quallity shows to be watched?

I don't get UPN, so I can't really speak to that, but it's my feeling that there are very few quality shows on TV today. The reason they don't last is because they aren't worth watching.

In the past, there were shows on almost every night that I watched religiously. Now about the only current show I watch is Enterprise and that is on the Fox station and doesn't run until midnight on Wednesdays.

Stations have to make money, if a show isn't getting a big enough audience, it gets cancelled. That's the bottom line.

SU2 was pretty funny, 7 DAYS was cool,i watch that now weekdays after TNG on TNN at 4:00. the sentinal was ok. but upn doesnt know how to keep an audience, obviously. they need to do some restructuring or something. even mediocre shows last longer somtime on the other channels. SU2 and 7 DAYS should've definately been around longer.

The Sentinal had potential to become a really good show, but oh now, they had to cancel it. They could'a at least given them a 4th season to wrap up the show.

7 Days really had potential to go far, but they cancelled it our of the blue!

Special Unit 2, I could never really get into. I was surprised it got a 2nd season. Excellent premise, good cast, bad excecution in my opinion.

Roswell, this one makes me mad! This is my all time favorite show next to the Trek shows and Stargate SG-1. I don't understand why it was cancelled. The shows replacing it have yet to do as well in ratings. Just so frustrating. :look:

yes i agree 7days had great potential, im glad i found the reruns on tnn. i just hope to find reruns of su2 on scifi channel or something, i only started watching that before it ended. i liked the male cop and the troll, they were always trying to kill eachother it was hilarious.

UPN is a pretty bad network,the only thing I watch on it is Enterprise!

I liked "7 Days" too! Parker was a funny guy! (He's on "The District" now playing a cop.)

i think upn's problem is that there still not on in a lot of places. we just got upn about 3 days before ent premeired, i was getting cranky thinking i was gonna miss a new trek. but we got it in time. but i know a lot of people that dont have it on satelite dish either. they need to get on the ball and get out there, for people to see.

frank parker is a clown, good humor.

DOUBE POST!

I HAD ALREADY DELETED ONE OF THEM, WHY DO YOU KEEP REPOSTING AND CALLING IT A DOUBLE POST?

I was having trouble posting, thus a double post. If it posted a 3rd time, I am unaware of it. I only saw a 2nd post, thus I editted saying "double post". Why did you not leave your name so I would know which mod to contact?