Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ I do Believe in Ghosts, I do Believe in Ghosts

In the "Wizard of Oz" :clap: As he fidgited with his tail in the forest. And so do I. I have had a few encouters myself. Have you? Since we will be chatting with an expert in the field of the Paranormal this afternoon can you share your experiences? I'm going to be there, are you??? :laugh::clap: :) :lol:

I'm gonna have to miss the chat because of work. :laugh:

I have some pretty weird stories though, like the time we felt a presence while we were out hiking, ran to the car and someting grabbed ahold of the car for a second and we couldn't escape! When we got free, I looked back and there was nothing for my car to get hung up on, and the tires has been spinning in the gravel, so something had us for a second.

The females in my family are pretty sensitive to that kind of stuff, I'd post our other hundred stories, but I have to go get ready for work now. :clap:

I believe there can be ghosts, and other disembodied spirits...

:laugh: :wallbash: I missed much of the ghost chat due to the uber-annoying power outage... :clap:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Yea, Doc, I was wondering why you left in the middle of it. Just before the questions. We missed you. :laugh:

Yea, Doc, I was wondering why you left in the middle of it. Just before the questions. We missed you. :laugh:

268484[/snapback]

Yeah... I too missed hearing your questions, and the chat.. :clap:

Inconvenient outage... Grrr. :clap: But enigmatic_mystery summed up what I missed, and Heron told me one of her theories on ghosts. :lol:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I couldn't chat because of work! :laugh:

And I really wanted to ask him about Force Ghosts!