Sign in to follow this  
Angel of Darkness

Hacking...

I've had a yahoo name hacked into and my friends yahoo name been hacked into recently. She can still get into it but unfortunately I can't get into mine.

I had my Hotmail address hacked into a while ago. I changed my password though and it has not happened again. Also, I know my friend's e-mail password! Not that I have ever done anything with it though...

Not that I know of. I once opened an attachment with a virus inside which ultimately led to the death of that PC but I'm not sure that qualifies as a hacking like you mean.

Yes I have been hacked. Someone hacked into my account on STSF and used my name. The hacker swore at a member. A couple days later he informed me and we settled things out.

I have Nortin Internet Security System for my home computer. I once had an Hotmail account that was hacked into. The person who hacked into the account didn't change any of my personal setting so I could get back into the account and change the password. Since than I stop using Hotmail, because all the spam mail I got. :clap:

Have been hacked....

Fixed the problem...

I love having 2 firewalls.... :biggrin: