Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

If TOS Lasted 7 Seasons

What Would You Have Liked To See Those Last 4 Years.

More Tribbles??

More Mudd??

More Romulans??

More Klingons??

New Aliens??

Cliff-Hanger Season Endings??

Return Of Old Foes Only Seen Once??

Or Any Other Ideas For Stories and Character Development?

They should have returned to planet Sigma Iotia II from A Piece of the Action and see what became of McCoy's communicator, which he left behind.

I agree with Indy about 'A Piece of the Action', another good one would have been a sequel with the Gorn (Arena). Also another chance encounter for Kirk with the Elaan of Troyius

O yeeaahh, this thread is heating up, I would vote for another story or two dealing with Gary 7. Some great things have been done with this character in novels and I wish there had been more onscreen time for both Gary and Roberta, the dynamic duo!

wasnt it only a five year mission?

Yes. The show was intended to last 5 seasons. In terms of the timeline, seasons 1-3 are considerred to be years 3-5 of the 5-year-mission.

*Smacks Head*

Oh Yeah. I forgot about that when I made this thread.

Well uh..anywasy..for the sake of a Thread...

I wonder what would have made a Proper Series Finale

O yeeaahh, this thread is heating up, I would vote for another story or two dealing with Gary 7. Some great things have been done with this character in novels and I wish there had been more onscreen time for both Gary and Roberta, the dynamic duo!

Actually, that episode was a pilot for a spin-off. Unfortunately, it wasn't picked up. I think it would have been great.

I would have loved to see more of the Tholians and what was the race that Clint Howard belonged to? Didn't he serve Vanya? It's been awhile since I've seen it and the race eludes me. Any one that can refresh my memory gets a large glass of Vanya on me! :laugh: (I sure hope that's the name of the drink!)

Katy

I would have loved to see more of the Tholians and what was the race that Clint Howard belonged to?  Didn't he serve Vanya?  It's been awhile since I've seen it and the race eludes me. Any one that can refresh my memory gets a large glass of Vanya on me! :innocent:  (I sure hope that's the name of the drink!)

Katy

I think he claimed to be apart of the first federation. And I looked it up on the Star Trek webpage, it's actually called Tranya. Apparently it made another appearance in a ds9 episode when Odo and Curzon became a single entity and ordered a round for him and Sisko.

I would have liked to see more story lines. I would have liked to see more plots with the Romulans.

A cliff-hanger or two would have been nice. :innocent:

I would have loved to see more of the Tholians and what was the race that Clint Howard belonged to?  Didn't he serve Vanya?  It's been awhile since I've seen it and the race eludes me. Any one that can refresh my memory gets a large glass of Vanya on me! :innocent:  (I sure hope that's the name of the drink!)

Katy

I think he claimed to be apart of the first federation. And I looked it up on the Star Trek webpage, it's actually called Tranya. Apparently it made another appearance in a ds9 episode when Odo and Curzon became a single entity and ordered a round for him and Sisko.

Tranya! Sorry about the mess up. I remember that DS9 eppy.

Katy

The revenge of the mirror universe James Tiberous Kirk!!!  :devil:

There was a great book about that, but I can not remember the title. I think that would have made a great story arc.

yeah, I agree with you alterego, I loved Roberta and Gary! great characters, it would have been hard to fit them in another story line though...

Now, I didn't much nearly as much TOS as others, but I kinda liked how they jumped into movies ( even if it was cash driven) but if had lasted 7 seasons, I'm sure the stories and characters would only have gotten better and better.

Maybe they could have mentioned what became of the Tribbles AFTER Scotty beamed them into the Klingon engine room.

Also, how long did it take Cyrano Jones to pick up all the Tribbles on Space Station K-7 after the Enterprise left?

More episodes with Harry Mudd would have been great. The animated one wasn't so bad. I would have also liked to have seen another episode with Kor. It would have made up for Colicos being unavailable for "Day Of The Dove".

And how about another go around with the Romulan Commander from "Enterprise Incident"?