Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Trekkies 2

Has anyone had a chance to watch Trekkies 2 yet? This movie took the first one, and made it better by 100%! I was absolutely blown away about how much improvement this movie was to the original. For one thing, there was much more variety. This movie visits many different countries, and interviews many different people, and this time shows the worlds love for Star Trek. Germany, France, England, Brazil and many other countries are visited. Very interesting to see other countries take on Trek.

It also lets us visit some of our favorite people from the original film, mainly the fan favorite Gabriel, and see how they are doing now, seven years after the original film. Another cool aspect of the movie is that we get to see a lot of American Star Trek tribute bands like Warp 11 among others. There are not as many Star Trek stars interviewed in this film as were in the original, but there is enough to keep us happy. Mainly the cast from the television series “Star Trek Enterprise” are interviewed, but Ethan Phillips, better known as Neelix on “Star Trek Voyager” returns as well as Denise Crosby as she hosts this film.

This DVD had some great extras on it. It had about an hour of deleted scenes and two fan films that just blown me away, one of them by Gabriel, the star of the two Trekkie films.

I didn’t think this could beat the original film, because I loved the original “Trekkies” but this went above and beyond what the original film was. If you loved the first film, you will love this film 100% more! If you didn’t like the original film, you need to see this, because it is 100% better, trust me.

Yes, of course I have it..I bought as soon as it was available..I was so looking forward to it..I thought the first one was fun..I too liked this one better..Perhaps because we got to see trekkies from other countries..I enjoyed the segment from Germany..Vulcan Willie is a member of this site..Amazing trek set for his fan film..That is perhaps what I enjoyed most about T2..The fan films amd skits..And of course the music..I was excited to see Warp 11 on trekkies 2..I'm a big fan of theirs..

I have just watched the movie once, because I just bought it yesterday so I can't remember everyone. Is Vulcan Willie the German Vulcan? I can't remember who's who. I'm embarrassed to ask, but which one was Vulcan Willie?

I have just watched the movie once, because I just bought it yesterday so I can't remember everyone. Is Vulcan Willie the German Vulcan? I can't remember who's who. I'm embarrassed to ask, but which one was Vulcan Willie?

265460[/snapback]

Yeah, Vulcan Willie is the one in the german fan film..I'm sure you saw him..He looks very Spock-like..

I saw it at Swecon! It's a great documentary. <_<

:rolleyes:

Edited by 3 of 7

ive not seen it yet waiting till it comes out on sky [ i live in england]

and watch it then.

also i was watching a show called frank skinner show and patrick stewart was on.

he said on it when frank asked him whether he approved of trekkies 1 an 2

he said tht he did not approve of it and is bad for a persons health to b tht crazy

about a show he said like in trekkies 1 about the dentist in san diego california

who has his dentistry made like the enterprise

and has his dentist uniforms star trek uniforms

just wanted to say wat i seen and heard but could not believe it

Sincerly Ens. Poldor