Sign in to follow this  

Jolene Blalock

Below is a quote from a Jolene Blalock interview with Stuff Mag.

"STUFF: Is this the season T’Pol finally gets a man?

JOLENE: Yeah, I think so. And I think that man’s going to be Connor Trinneer’s character, Trip. The writers have turned me onto—oh, for ..... sake, what the fudge is it called?—Trillium-D. T’Pol is addicted to Trillium-D. Since my character is a drug addict, she’s no longer in control of her emotions. So because of the Trillium-D, she might begin a relationship."

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/articles/html/article_801.html

Where it says what the fudge is it called? She did not say fudge she said the word that rhymes with duck. Where the dots are she used God's name.

I know Jolene shows everything to everyone but this made me really dislike her. She may be pretty and hot but she has no class. She cussed and she used God's name wrong and she also said this.

"There are rumors that William Shatner might guest-star on the show this season. Would you be cool with him coming aboard?

Bring him on. Bring all of ’em on, I don’t care. Let’s just meld all the shows together. This is our last year, most likely. "

For those you like Enterprise shouldnt like this comment.

I love Star Trek but some of the actors are real losers.

Ahhhh, the infamous Stuff interview. No, she wasn't very tactful. For what's it worth, she did an interview with a reputable sci-fi site about a week ago that was published on Trek BBS in which she sounded a great deal more positive....and tactful. Either she's really on board with Manny's storyline plans (which she claimed to be) or someone in a suit read her the riot act for being so negative. I supsect it's a little of both. :rolleyes:

Where it says what the fudge is it called?  She did not say fudge she said the word that rhymes with duck.  Where the dots are she used God's name.

I know Jolene shows everything to everyone but this made me really dislike her.  She may be pretty and hot but she has no class.  She cussed and she used God's name wrong and she also said this.

.....snip

For those you like Enterprise shouldnt like this comment.

I love Star Trek but some of the actors are real losers.

265140[/snapback]

Er, so she swore and said God? *shrug* And? I didn't like her attitude but she is an adult, as are most of us here, and I think getting high-horse about this is pretty silly. Apparently Blalock tends to joke a lot and this doesn't come over in her interviews. I'd expect her to be more upbeat and less blinkered about her character, co-stars and the show, but she has a right to speak her mind. To call her 'no class' and a 'loser' is hardly fair.

I agree with Trinneergirl. I don't think it's right to brand her a "loser" just for speaking her mind. True that she wasn't very positive about a new season but to be fair to her, not a lot of the fans were either, I talked to a lot of people who disn't think it would happen.

I like Jolene Blalock, I think she does a fine job with her character T'Pol. As for not liking her because she cusses and used God's name, well if that bothered me I would hate everyone I work with, I would hate all my friends, hell I would hate myself! LOL

Different strokes for different folks I guess. When I saw it just made me angry. I think I tend to put stars in shows I like up on pedstal (sp?). We can all have opinions and remain friends. The losers line may have been a little over the top remember I was angry.

I just think adults should act like adults.

I am still looking forward to Season 4