Sign in to follow this  
thayln

What music do you associate with Enterprise?

When I'm obsessed with a show, certain of my favorite songs become forever linked with that show or the characters in the show. I'm curious if I'm the only one who does this. So, do you associate any songs with Enterprise, and if so what are they and why?

For example: I can't hear Sting's 'It's Probably Me' without thinking about Trip and Malcolm's relationship. "If there's one guy, just one guy, who'd lay down his life for you and die. Its hard to say it, I hate to say it, but it's probably me."

Also, 'Bravado' by Rush seems to sum up the whole mission for me. "If we burn our wings flying to close to the sun. If the moment of glory is over before it's begun. If the dream is won - though everything is lost. We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost."

OK, now it's y'all's turn.

There was a song that reminded me of Archer but now I can't remember the name! This is going to bug me for the next couple of weeks!

'Wherever u will go' by 'The Calling' always reminds me of ENT, but that is prob cos it was used to advertise ENT at one point... a fantastic song for a fantastic show! ;)

Well call me stupid but Where my heart will take me the theam song is what reminds me of enterprise. I love the song but the real one by Rod Stewart. It's allso used for the end credits for the film Patch Addams. If you'v listend to the hole song it's very uplifting. I'm at a bit of a down in my life right now but that song gives me hope. Yes I know I'm probabley pathetic but "hey" what am I gona do. ;)

i love the theme song, rod stewarts song is good, but i like the way it was redone for the show. ive got it on a couple of discs i burned.

'Wherever u will go' by 'The Calling' always reminds me of ENT, but that is prob cos it was used to advertise ENT at one point... a fantastic song for a fantastic show!  ;)

Me too! "Wherever You Will Go" allways reminds me of the pilot, but that's becuase it was used to promote the show. ;)

Well call me stupid but Where  my heart will take me the theam song is what reminds me of enterprise.  I love the song but the real one by Rod Stewart.  It's allso used for the end credits for the film Patch Addams.  If you'v listend to the hole song it's very uplifting.  I'm at a bit of a down in my life right now but that song gives me hope.  Yes I know I'm probabley pathetic but "hey" what am I gona do. ;)

If that is pathetic, than I am right there with ya. That song always gives me hope no matter how bad things are going. I had never heard it before ENT, though. And as you can see by my signature, I have taken it's words to heart.

Keep you chin up.