Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Tell Us About Your Week, Kids ~

In school and any other activities your involved in away from the site. I'm interested in hearing about how your doing. I think alot of us in here are too. :wacko:

I just saw "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" and wore my pocket-proctector today. :wacko: :P

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I just saw "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" and wore my pocket-proctector today. :hug:  :(

lastresort.jpg42.gif

263873[/snapback]

:P :wacko: :P Yep Doc, that sounds about right for you. :o

:wacko: I used to walk three miles in the triple-digit temperature after school each day...

Last year, I had a thirty-pound 3-inch folder in my backpack..

This year, it is much much lighter.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Violin lesson, piano lesson, one quiz, one test, Lots of math homework, Lots of science homework, History quiz to study for, English Paper due on Mon., LAtin homework to do. I just found out that I have only 2 free weekends in October.... :sweatdrop:

So WAB, what are you learning about in Science right now? Anything interesting? :sweatdrop: History? And what is your English paper on??

To many quiz's!! Probally failed the spanish 1 and chem com quiz. Economics is boring, european geograph is really cool I like it. Homecoming is next week So I have been helping with the decorating of the hallway and I had a friend take me to the store yesterday and I brought back ice cream, chips and pop for people working on the hallways, so we had a minny party yesterday, it was really fun.

Going to a party tonight and I am going to ask the german forign exchange student out but now this weird person is telling me she hates americans, great that makes me fell more confidant that she will say yes.

RK, that JUST happened to me last week. Someone said so and so hates me. I went to this peson and asked if she hates me and if she did, why. She said she didn't hate me at all and now we are friends because we talked about it. Go ask her. :sweatdrop: You do know that :gossip: hurts people and you shouldn't listen to it. My mother always told me "Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see." :naughty: I found this to be very true so far. :eekout:

So WAB, what are you learning about in Science right now? Anything interesting? :sweatdrop: History? And what is your English paper on??

264150[/snapback]

We're learning about cell biology with centrioles, actin filaments, double phospholipid bi layers in the nucleus, lysosomes, peroxisomes, mitosis, meiosis, etc. Interesting stuff.

History, we doing the spartans currently after the Myceneans after the Minoans before the Greeks and Socrates, etc.

English Paper is comparing a signature strength from a random survey they gave out that had 250 questions on authentichappiness.com to Pi in Life of Pi.

Life of Pi by Yann Martel.