Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

In memory of those lost

I think the video tribute is very fitting VBG,i will remember this day for as long as i live it still effects me now just thinking about it and i cant watch any re-runs of the twin towers collapseing with out getting really upset,as a way of showing my respect i changed my title and my location flag to pay my respect to all those who lost there lives on this day 3 years ago...we must never forget.

Of all the commemorative stuff that has been on the news and the history channels, this is probably the best tribute to that dark day I've seen. It's three years on and people are beginning to see 9/11 as just an event - the same way people now see World War II as an event. But we must never forget that people died and this video couldn't have put it better.

Nice work, VBG! I am at a loss for words. thanks for putting the video together, because, you are right. We will never forget that day. Its changed our country forever, I hope in many good ways.

:wow:

Nice work, VBG!  I am at a loss for words.  thanks for putting the video together, because, you are right.  We will never forget that day.  Its changed our country forever, I hope in many good ways.

262377[/snapback]

Thanks, I actually made that video last year. I thought about making a new one but after re-watching this one it really says everything I wanted to say.