Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

Hitler - less emotion than a Vulcan?

Could the drug affect his mind in such a drastic way?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Could the drug affect his mind in such a drastic way?

• Yep
    • Nope
    • Don't ask me
    • I'm stayin outa this one!

From 1942, the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler received daily injections of methamphetamine from his personal physician, Dr Theodor Morell. Hitler's ailments have been attributed to everything from tertiary syphilis to Parkinson's disease. But many of The Führer's clinical signs and symptoms may have been caused by his exotic drug regimen

mind-erosion.jpg

Was Hitler so cold regarding mass murder, because his habit drained his emotions?

sources

Well i know much about this drug, and extreme anger and violence is the last emotion drained, love survives the drug longer than most emotions, but will be lost right before, hate.

Parkinsons is a likely cause of his insanity. If you analyze his drawings and handwriting, it changes drastically all the time. This is one of the classic signs of Parkinson's.

he didn't care what he was doing. not really anyway. he just wanted to conquer (and this is in my opinion) he had emotions, just those of hate and happyness of watching enemies die. thats inhumane, so is he?

WEAREBORG4102, you may be correct, but it is also true that abusers of this drug often find things like writing difficult.

Neroli-Chasser, this drug makes you basically evil, you become self serving, violent and only find pleasure in violent achievements.

Believe me i know, it is possible the drug sent him that way, but we may never know for sure.

Love and Hate are the strongest emotions, which is why the survive longer than other emotions, he married, whilst killing millions...

He may of only had 2 remaining emotions..

From what I know about Hitler he had a terribly abusive childhood. He was a loner but he was very charismatic when he spoke. Perhaps if he were given a tranquilizer instead of speed he wouldn't have been as aggressive and angry. Abused children grow up to be abusers themslves, in most cases. There ARE exceptions though. Given his psychological state coupled with the use of methamphetamine that WAS a recipe for disaster. And his desire for Arien Purity, coupled with his anger and the drugs this WAS a deadly combination and millions died because of it. So what was the question? :naughty: I'll probably be back to edit this. :nono2:

OH, less emotion than a Vulcan? I'd have to say no. He was heightened in his emotions because of the methamphetamine. Nasty stuff. :hmmm:

But your Title and the question in the poll have two different answers????For me anyway. No and yep.

Edited by Jeanway

Agreed, silly description *slaps self* the poll question is to be answered :(

his desire for Arien Purity
He probably believed ariens are better than any other race, and because of MA abuse, lost his campassion, and saw no purpose to their being.

heightened in his emotions because of the methamphetamine. Nasty stuff
No emotion is heightened by MA, but the simplest and/or most positive of emotions, are the first to be lost. The more complex such as love and hate, drain slowly, love, being positive, equals faster loss than hate.

Additional: Confession time;

I was once addicted to MA and crave it every single day of my life, i no longer take it, but when i did, EVERYBODY noticed that i didn't care about anyone or anything more and more each day, i do care more now, but not as much as before the abuse...

Also my limbic system has been weakened permanentely, i do not find as much satisfaction in my achievements as i once did. The reward system of my brain is ruined for life....

It was the image in my first post which made me realise what i was becoming, i did not know there was brain damage during the addiction, i just thought that;

*It drained calcium from your bones [true] (I drank lots of milk and calcium tabs)

*Kept you awake for unhealthy periods of time [true] (nothing new to me)

*Made you want to move, thefore burn fat [true] (welcome change)

*Surpressed appatite [true] (i saved money, as i'm a heavy snacker)

*HAD NO OTHER SIDE AFFECTS [FALSE] (IT DOES BADLY DAMAGE BRAIN + LIVER)

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T TRIED SPEED, BUT HAS FOUND THEMSELVES EASILY ADDICTED TO NICOTINE, COCAINE AND/OR ECSTACY, DONT EVEN TRY IT ONCE!!!

I believe most things should be tried once, its about sizing risks, for anyone who is/has been addicted to the above mentioned drugs, the risks are too great

Edited by ARMS

Additional, Additional :b-day: : Announcement;

If anyone has anyone problems, worries or mere curiosities about drugs and alcohol, just pm me, because, believe me, i've been there;

*I've helped dozens of friends off E's, a few off Coke and many off smoking.

*I've been a smoker since 14 and have quit a few times.

*I had a near miss with alcohol, i had; 3 cases of alcohol poison, 1 liver failure, due to abuse between 14-16

*I was addicted to Coke the 16th year of my life.

*I was addicted to Speed: 03/04 - 09/04

*I recentely had a near miss with Ecstacy from a few months back, up until a few weeks back, i'm still holding my breath...

*I've done, and know much about weed.

*I got my until recentely best friend to quit an E habit of nearly 2 years, after that i just fell for her :b-day::b-day::b-day::b-day: :blush 2: :eyebrow: :b-day::clap: :msn-wink:

ALL PM'S WILL BE CONFIDENCIAL UNDER PAIN OF DELETION (YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY)

Sorry about the excessive posting!

Edited by ARMS