Sign in to follow this  
nascarfan1

DS9 question

Since I grew up with TOS, and was ticked off when they were cancelled, when TNG hit the air waves I didn't give it a chance and was not impressed. Subsequntly the following years DS9 and Voyager fell victim to my,,,closed-mindness. However I've watched them now in syndication and have found I do indeed like TNG, and am hooked on Voyager. (have almost all episodes!) But I still struggle with DS9. My question has to do with a DS9 episode where senior members of an away team were (of course) transported back in time to space station K7 and an incident with "Tribbles". Paramount combined video from TOS "The Trouble With Tribbles" and produced one of the best 'Trek' episodes ever. (personal opinion) What was the title of this DS9 episode???

Great episode indeed, it was awesome!

Click for Spoiler:

I loved it after the bar fight when Kirk had the line up and asked Obrian who threw the first punch.

Afterwards he's proud of himself... "I lied to Captain Kirk!" LOL

Great episode indeed, it was awesome!

Click for Spoiler:

I loved it after the bar fight when Kirk had the line up and asked Obrian who threw the first punch.

Afterwards he's proud of himself... "I lied to Captain Kirk!" LOL

I loved this episode.

Click for Spoiler:

The part with O'brien in the line up and being proud of lying to Kirk was priceless. And Terry Ferrell (Dax) in that short TOS uniform, Ouch. :)

thats my favorite ds9 episode. i just loved how cool it is how they combined the two series. now thats great script writing.

I never really got hooked on DS9,  guess I should watch this episode and see what happens :bow:

DS9 has some great episodes, I've made no secret that DS9 is my favorite of all the Treks. I have watched the series all the way through so many times.

That's one reason I love havig all the episodes on my hard drive.

I never really got hooked on DS9,  guess I should watch this episode and see what happens :bow:

DS9 has some great episodes, I've made no secret that DS9 is my favorite of all the Treks. I have watched the series all the way through so many times.

Speaking of DS9 Downloads, Do you know where I can get the 80mb versions of the episodes, for any of the series expecially DS9? I missed the last couple seasons.

Speaking of DS9 Downloads, Do you know where I can get the 80mb versions of the episodes, for any of the series expecially DS9? I missed the last couple seasons.

The older series (TNG DS9 VOY) are kind of mixed as far as file size goes. Some are in the 200+ range, some are smaller I think the smallest I have is in the 40 to 60mb range. The smaller the file the lower the quality though.

I got all of my episodes of DS9 from KaZaa Lite.

Just do a search for DS9 or Star Trek DS9 and there you go.

I Love This Episode. Have On Tape...Bought In a Pack with "The Trouble With Tribbles" and a little toy Tribble

This Part Cracks Me Up Every Time I See It

Click for Spoiler:

Bashir-"Watley?!....That was my great grandmother's name."

O'Brien-"Funny."

Bashir-"And I think she was StarFleet."

O'Brien-"Well it's a common enough name."

Bashier-"But what if that was her?

O'Brien-"Ugh, do you realise the odds?"

Bashier-"No one ever met my great grandfather...this could be a pre-destination

paradox."

O'Brien-"What?"

Bashier-"Oh c'mon chief, surely you took elementary quantum mechanics

at the academy.

I could be destin to fall in love that woman...and become my own great

grandfather."

O'Brien-"You're being absurd."

Kira over com-"Defiant to awayteam, ready for transport?"

O'Brien-"Are we ever."

Bashir-"C'mon chief you can't just dismiss this."

O'Brien-"I can try."

Bashir-"Alright, fine..but I can't wait to see the look on you face when we

get back to Deep Space Nine and you find out that I never existed!"

O'Brien-*Grins*

Errr..something Like That :bow:

The older series (TNG DS9 VOY) are kind of mixed as far as file size goes. Some are in the 200+ range, some are smaller I think the smallest I have is in the 40 to 60mb range. The smaller the file the lower the quality though.

I got all of my episodes of DS9 from KaZaa Lite.

Just do a search for DS9 or Star Trek DS9 and there you go.

Okay, that is where I have been going. But I keep finding the really big ones. I have dial up, so it takes forever. Is the site that you posted for the Torrents the only one that you know of for ENT, I know Regeneration came down pretty quick for me there.

Sorry, off topic. The talk of the DS9 downloads just made me think of it.