Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Listen LIVE - After Hours with Steven Gregory

After Hours with Steven Gregory

**Every Saturday 9:00 to 11:00pm EST**

Steven Gregory on StarTrekFans.net's Trek-News-Talk chat:

I interviewed Koenig, Nichols, Takei and Doohan....Shatner and Nimoy were a little 'shy'......I'm airing portions of my interviews tonight on my radio show

I also interviewed Grace Lee Whitney and BarBara Luna from the original cast

His radio show is local to Phoenix, but you can hear him Worldwide on the Internet (click image). You will just need to register a username & password for free, which is relatively a very easy process.

streaming_kfyi.gif

First Hour of his talk-radio show:

I also want to give a shout out to the folks over at StarTrekFans.net. I participated in my first nation-wide live chat today. They wanted me to talk about my experience covering the James Doohan Farwell Star Trek Convention. So... they approached me, or actually, contacted me while I was on the road and I was able to get back to them. And this afternoon we were able to do a live chat and there were people nation-wide that participated in it. So George over at StarTrekFans.net thanks for the invite. It was a lot of fun and everyone asked some cool questions and I'm going to put the link on that site up on my homepage at KFYI.com,  ................ so you can read the transcript if you like..... And they promised me, that they'll ask me to comeback for future chats. So it was a lot of fun. Star Trek Fans --- that's plural. Star Trek Fans Dot Net.

Steven Gregory's webpage: click here

Steven Gregory's bio: click here

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I want to give a special thanks to Mr. Gregory for visiting and chatting today, I never seem to be able to make it to the chats but I enjoyed reading the trasncript and am enjoying his show on the internet right now.

I also want to thank Mr. Gregory for mentioning us on his show tonight.

I want to give a special thanks to Mr. Gregory for visiting and chatting today, I never seem to be able to make it to the chats but I enjoyed reading the trasncript and am enjoying his show on the internet right now.

I also want to thank Mr. Gregory for mentioning us on his show tonight.

260042[/snapback]

I second that. ^_^

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com