Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

Anyone still into Highlander Movies?

I like the movies, But the 1st one is my favorite the rest of them weren't very good in my opinion. They were kinda cheesy :lol:

The very first one was the best and my favorite. I was very disappoint in the last one. I have seen better episodes on the Highlander.

I Have seen some of them but not all, i dont think ive seen the last one. I thought they were good but wouldnt go out my way to get them or wratch them.

From what i herd just yesterday a new Highlander Movie is coming out called "Source", the last Highlander movie i saw was "Endgame" and was awesome. The movie certainly went down with a bang complimented throughout the movie with good sword action and a 8/10 story. I hope the next movie lives up to expectations and goes good aswell, the one thing the franchise needs to have is a bigger budget with a possible Cinema trilogy or sumthin with fights that outdo the matrix.

I've actually never seen any of them. I know of their existance and the basic storyline of the movies, but was just never interested enough to actually watch.

I think I knew they made a second one after the first but after that I didn't keep track of it. How many are there?

I love the Highlander films, they're probably the best swordfighting films around, asides from Kill Bill.

I liked all THREE Highlander movies. I'm not sure what you call that... thing... between the original and The Final Dimension, but it definitely wasn't Highlander.

The TV series was so-so. Not bad but also not something I would set an appointment to watch.

i love Highlander....favorite movie

Highlander 1- classic got to love Queen

Highlander 2- forget it...shouldn't have been made...

Highlander 3- great film....love the highland montage with the Celtic music...hope they release it someday on DvD

EndGame - was great...too bad Conner had to die

I liked all THREE Highlander movies.  I'm not sure what you call that... thing... between the original and The Final Dimension, but it definitely wasn't Highlander.

The TV series was so-so.  Not bad but also not something I would set an appointment to watch.

263067[/snapback]

i thought the "Quickening" really suxs...i think they could have found a better way to bring back Sean Connery....but all that c r a p with the immortals being from outerspace was just garbage...it didn't have any of the "heart+soul" of the other movies.