Are you vegetarian?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Are you vegetarian?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd like to be
    • I think it's stupid
    • I kinda am - only eat red meat

prometheus is right. there's another girl at school whos vegetarian but not because of the fact that eating meat is cruel

I guess some people can't work it out - it's a shame

Pig Roast Canceled

Oh man, that's a bunch of :D :o :look::D !!!

Political correctness has gone too far!!! That's unbelievable!!!

yes, political correctness has reached a brand new low.

here in Canada we had a special coin collection released for the holidays by the Royal Canadian Mint and in the commercial for it the lyrics to 'the 12 days of christmas' were recited by two cartoon characters. yet to be politically correct, they changed it to 'the 12 days of giving'. it actually said that in the commercial. its pretty appalling. christmas is a christian holiday, and we have the right to pronounce those beliefs in the holidays. i dont think it is right to change everything just to make it suitable for those of other religions. im sure the majority of them would have thought nothing of the '12 days of christmas' in the commercial. we should not have to cater to others. im catholic and i am tought to respect all the other religions in the world. i think it is unfair if we have to change for them. i think its time to go back to the innocent ways of the past. we would be able to say words like 'gay' without it reffering to homosexuality or being derogative. we would even be able to say the name of RELIGIOUS FIGURES such as 'Jesus' and 'God' without people thinking we are cursing. what a world we live in today that holy things are now unholy.

wow. i sure got off topic there. sorry.

just my opinion. thanks for letting me fume. lol.

i think its time to go back to the innocent ways of the past. we would be able to say words like 'gay' without it reffering to homosexuality or being derogative. we would even be able to say the name of RELIGIOUS FIGURES such as 'Jesus' and 'God' without people thinking we are cursing. what a world we live in today that holy things are now unholy.

Agreed!!

a bit off topic, but yeah its a damn shame you cant say anything anymore without worries. cant comment on how beautiful a woman looks without fear of a lawsuit, cant pray in school, cause it infringes on others rights to not be around it, but what about religous freedom. and last but certainly not least any of you know about how one mans atheism is about to change the pledge of alegiance to leave out one nation under god. one mans offense changes it for the whole country.

http://www.wepledge.com

check this out if your interested. get enough signatures maybe we can save it.

i can't believe that one person said that vegetarianism is stupid. i mean, i understand that not all people agree with it, but what i dont get is that somebody can be so against it.

come on, own up, who voted for it?? :innocent:

jk

I eat vegetarian things sometimes, and I quite enjoy them, but I am a meat eater

Yeah lots of people believe that vegetarian dishes are really nice. I guess it's cos they have more variety that a lump of steak, a chicken wing, etc.

iI feel pretty much the same as everone else. I'm not a vegetarian but don't have a problem with anyone who is, well unless they have a problem with me being a meat eater.

I'm a carnivore. The link did not work for me so i did not get to see the story, but anyone who makes fun of someone elses eating habits needs to get a life worse than i do. B)

I'm a carnivore. The link did not work for me so i did not get to see the story, but anyone who makes fun of someone elses eating habits needs to get a life worse than i do.  B)

wait a sec u couldnt be a carnivore cos they eat ONLY meat. You do eat some vegetable matter....don't u? Or are your limbs purple with scurvy B)

In my family we have one "naturally born" Vegitarian

his is my nephew and he is now 14. for some unexplainable reason he wont eat any meat...he started doing this as a toddler.. no one told him to do this...the only other person that is a semi vegitarian is me I will only eat chicken and fish.

I have no interest in being a vegetarian.Sure,the things I enjoy eating will probably kill me before I reach retirement age,but at least I'll die happy!I could probably replace the oil in my car with a blood transfusion from myself.I've never had my cholesterol tested,because I know its high.I don't care.My oldest nephew is a vegetarian...well,sort of,he does eat and drink dairy,that's like a sin for vegetarians I think.But he doesn't drink soda pop.He wasn't raised that way.As a baby and a small boy I fed him a lot of the same things I was eating.But when he was around 13 or 14 he just decided he was finished with meat.I had no problem with his decision.Its his body,afterall.I just don't let him lecture me on the merits of eating the stuff he eats(eckk!! :) ).Hmmmm,steak! :bow: