Sign in to follow this  
Airies

Q on Enterprise

I think if the writers for ENT would write a Q episode in it would attract alot of TNG fans that don't watch ENT. Would John DeLance do it? Probably depends on the pay. I haven't seen him in any box office hits lately so he might need the work. What do you all think?

Did the TNG crew know of the existance of Q before they met him? If not then it wouldn't be very sensible. If Q was on NX 1701 then there would have been some knowledge of it when TNG met him. Or at least in TOS. Unless Q killed the NX crew before they could tell anyone... :picard-sith:

But in Zero Hour, who was that guy that showed Archer the future and stuff? Was that a Q?

I'd probably rather not see Q on Enterprise,,, but I'd definitely watch if he did make an appearance.

As much as I like Q, and would love to see him in action again... I don't think it would be wise to bring Q to Enterprise, or Trelane for all that matters. If they want to bring in or create a new Q-type of character to cause chaos in Archer's life, then bring it on, but don't let it be Q, Trelane or even Q's son Q2. :picard-sith:

Yeah i dont think Q would work. upon the first meeting with Picard he put them on trial for humanities mistakes. Dont believe it would be wise to upset that part of the continuity.

Might be. Q could erase their memories.

258767[/snapback]

That could work! I'd love to see Q go up against Archer, and erasing their memories would guarantee that the timeline wouldn't get messed up. :picard-sith:

The only way a apperance by Q or some one from the continuim is that he appears to Archer as a regular person and that they dont discover or know about his abilities during the whole episode. Viewers could get a hint of what he or she is at the last minute of the show..

I wouldn't want to see it. Q interferes with the timeline so much already as demonstrated by our nice little intro to the Borg.

With Q, anything could happen. I won't want the timeline messed up but I'd like to see the Ent messed up. I agree with Admiral Kirk. Q could appear as a regular fella, mebbe more than an episode. Viewers should know who he is but not the crew.

I am not sure if it would be a good idea or not. It would be an interesting idea.