• Uhura
    • Deanna Troi
    • Jadzia Dax
    • B'Elanna Tores
    • Seven of Nine
    • T'Pol
    • Hoshi Sato

I voted for Jadzia...tall and slender like a gazelle :lol:

After Jadzia,it would be a hard choice between Seven of Nine and Kira Nerys... :clap:

I also think Beverly Crusher was a very attractive woman (I love redheads :wow: )

I also thought Suzy Plakson's various characters were gorgeous (Dr.Selar,female Q,Kehylar-klingon ambassador)

Oh,and Kes...definitely cute :dude:

Edited by admiralpeewee

I skipped voting here, because I do not view these women as "babes." I view them as competant officers who contibuted to the overall efficiency of their respective crews.

Of course, none of them was unattractive....I must acknowledge that.

I skipped voting here, because I do not view these women as "babes." I view them as competant officers who contibuted to the overall efficiency of their respective crews.

Boring!

:(

C'mon.....don't be so PC!You're among friends here!

:tear:

Very well said. :tear:

I voted for Hoshi because I have a thing for her. If I went completely insane I would wall paper an entire room with Linda Park posters.

Boring!

:(

C'mon.....don't be so PC!You're among friends here!

:tear:

Admiralpeewee,

I do regard myself as being among friends here. I consider myself to be in the Star Trek universe here.

I am not being politically correct. I am expressing my true opinion, which is not hard to understand, since I am a professional female. I do not see the women of Star Trek as "babes." I see them as me, and ignore the tight outfits. I meant what I said sincerely. I see them as valuable contributing members of the crew.

We all like Star Trek for different reasons. One of the reasons I like it, and liked it from the beginning, is that it included me in the future, as a contributing member of society, and not just fluff, and not just the housekeeper or the cook.

If this thread was meant to be just a thread "for the guys" then it should have been explicitly stated at the top of the thread, and I would have read it, and not made comments. If this was implied to be a thread for guys, I missed it, and often do miss subtlties.

Very well said. :tear:

CJLP,

Thanks for taking my comments at face value. They were sincere comments.

Admiralpeewee,

I do regard myself as being among friends here. I consider myself to be in the Star Trek universe here.

I am not being politically correct. I am expressing my true opinion, which is not hard to understand, since I am a professional female. I do not see the women of Star Trek as "babes." I see them as me, and ignore the tight outfits. I meant what I said sincerely. I see them as valuable contributing members of the crew.

We all like Star Trek for different reasons. One of the reasons I like it, and liked it from the beginning, is that it included me in the future, as a contributing member of society, and not just fluff, and not just the housekeeper or the cook.

If this thread was meant to be just a thread "for the guys" then it should have been explicitly stated at the top of the thread, and I would have read it, and not made comments. If this was implied to be a thread for guys, I missed it, and often do miss subtlties.

Very well said.

Grace Lee Whitney,followed Very,VERY closely by Yvonne Craig (Garth of Izar's insane Orion lover in "Whom gods Destroy).Actually,depending on the day of the week I answer this question,my answer may very between these two women.

Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan....

I voted for Linda Park.

I said T'pol just because i think joleane blalock is hot but ezei should hae been up there she look really good in the Emorers NEw Cloak In the leather she was smokin but t'pol in those pj's was smokin to and with no pj's she was smokin more

Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan.Jeri Ryan....

I voted for Linda Park.

Are you sure you voted for Park,kid?