Sign in to follow this  
krysis

A Star Trek Crossover Scenerio.

If we substitute all human characters with characters from our favourite Star Trek series, which group among the listed will most likely survive?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. If we substitute all human characters with characters from our favourite Star Trek series, which group among the listed will most likely survive?

• The Original Series.
    • The Next Generation.
    • Deep Space Nine.
    • Voyager.
    • Enterprise.
    • The Borg.
    • None - they were all brutally butchered.
    • All of them with no trouble at all.
    • Other answers - please specify.

Its just an interesting thought and what an awesome movie it would make!! I think DS9 would most likely come out better than the other groups because they are mostly in a war footing with the Dominion and their attitude is just right.

I'm not sure about TOS but I think TNG would be wiped out since Picard will try to negotiate first and get kill later. I'd like to see how Worf would handle a Predator. Two brutal species. I'd also like to see an alien try to infect Data, Odo and the Doctor. B)

I feel really embarrassed by my own question. I'm not sure how to edit the question but I'll rewite it. Here it is:

If we substitute all human characters in the movie AVP with characters from our favourite Star Trek series, which group among the listed will most likely survive? B)

TOS would replace TNG.

I find that if two crews have the same goals (To go where no man has gone before)

I think Scotty would have a field day with the warp core... ^_^