Sign in to follow this  
Slapmeathiggins

Hello fans

I left startrek.com message board because everyone argues and spews hate about one another.I love star trek (all but DS9,but I never really gave it a chance),enterprise is awesome,I love the idea of the borg dropping by.I will have many more opinions and ideas as I figure out this board.Thanks, Slap

I left startrek.com message board because everyone argues and spews hate about one another.I love star trek (all but DS9,but I never really gave it a chance),enterprise is awesome,I love the idea of the borg dropping by.I will have many more opinions and ideas as I figure out this board.Thanks, Slap

Welcome to the board Slap! I too grew tired of the hate and slime being posted on ST.COM, that's the main reason I made this board. I look forward to your views, and I also look forward to converting you into a DS9 fan! :)

:wow:Glad to hear some else say they like all or most of the Star Trek versions. I'm just glad that Star Trek has continued throughout all of these years and I hope it has many more creative years ahead.

For me it gives me a feel good feeling every week and it doesn't matter which version I see. :wow:

Sign in to follow this