Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Stargate Atlantis Questions

Ok, I'm realtively new to Stargate and I haven't seen Stargate Atlantis yet. I joined at Stargatefans.net hoping to get some answers to questions I had about the series but my post has not been replied to. I thought I'd try here since there are more members here. I hope this post is okay. I mean I don't want to take up unnecessary space.

Here are my questions.

1) Does the Atlantis Stargate have green chevrons? On all the promotional material I've seen they are green but I saw a picture with orange. I had no idea where to look to be sure so I thought I'd ask.

2)Has it been established where in Canada Rodney McKay is from? Being a Canadian myself I'm curious to learn.

3) Are there any other Canadian members of the Atlantis Team? For the same reason as number 2.

I know there are Stargate fans here, so I would appreciate having these questions answered. If any mod feels this post could go somewhere else, feel free to move it.

Ya know I am a Stargate fan. More of the original movie than anything else, but I'm just not sure about any of those questions. Sorry. But, I did not want you to feel like everyone was ignoring you. Good Luck!

Thanks, I kind of got the impression I was being ignored at stargatefans.net

255127[/snapback]

Perhaps we were all waiting for someone that might know the answers. Some people don't post just to say "I don't know."

There are five main and two or three recurring characters. Only one of those is Canadian but I think have seen the Canadian flag on a background character.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Thanks, I kind of got the impression I was being ignored at stargatefans.net

255127[/snapback]

Perhaps we were all waiting for someone that might know the answers. Some people don't post just to say "I don't know."

There are five main and two or three recurring characters. Only one of those is Canadian but I think have seen the Canadian flag on a background character.

255161[/snapback]

Ok, sorry didn't think of that. Thanks for your help.

But does the Stargate have green chevrons?

Yeah. They're the things that lock in the address. I know its a trivial matter but all the promotional material I saw showed the green but I saw pictures that had orange chevrons like SG-1. I'd just like to see this conflict cleared up.

Since im here for the same reason jack's here i thought i might ask a few questions myself:

1. What makes the Wraith live longer than humans and so hard to kill?

2. Could'nt the Asgard get a ship to the Pegasus Galaxy as they themselves live in another galaxy and can tavel easily to our galaxy?

3. How much weapon's and food supply did the Atlantis team bring with them thru the gate?

4. How many individuals were broght thru the SG to Atlantis?