Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Member Map

I did not know that ensign beedrill lived in texas....

Texas rules!!! :biggrin:

253797[/snapback]

I did not know that ensign beedrill lived in texas....

Texas rules!!! :clap:

253797[/snapback]

I lived in Texas for 2 years, I don't think I'd go back.

253801[/snapback]

A little late but better than never.

Indeed, I live in Texas. I've been here for a few years, now. I didn't like it at first, but now I have a sort of... affection... for it.

VaBeachGuy, I have this great quote. ^-^

"If I owned Hell and Texas, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-- General P.H. Sheridan

I used to live in Virginia... and it is so beautiful there. Virginia is certainly prettier than Texas (though Texas does have it's moments). But Texas is by far the proudest state I have ever visited/lived in.

A little late but better than never.

Indeed, I live in Texas.  I've been here for a few years, now.  I didn't like it at first, but now I have a sort of... affection... for it.

VaBeachGuy, I have this great quote.  ^-^

"If I owned Hell and Texas, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-- General P.H. Sheridan

I used to live in Virginia... and it is so beautiful there.  Virginia is certainly prettier than Texas (though Texas does have it's moments).  But Texas is by far the proudest state I have ever visited/lived in.

316155[/snapback]

Yeah, there's no denying that Texans are proud of Texas. My opinion of the state really isn't a fair one though. I lived in Killeen at Fort Hood when I was in the Army. I got to a few places outside of my duties such as Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Waco and Dallas and thinking back I can think of good things about most of those cities.

The River Walk in San Antonio was a highlight there though the Alimo was a disappointment for me. Dallas was a big city with bright lights and Six Flags Over Texas. Good food and NFL football (even though it's the Cowboys), Houston was a big city with NFL football (The Oilers at the time I was there) so I can't hold that against them. But other then those things my time in Texas didn't really impress me very much.

If I went back I'd want to go to Dealey Plaza and the Johnson Space Center but I can't think of any other things in Texas that I'd be interested in. Those two places are the only 2 things I regret not going to while I was there.