Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

"Enterprise: Broken Bow" Action Figures Poll

Which of the six action figures made by Art Asylum for the regular "Enterprise: Broken Bow" series do you own?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which of the six action figures made by Art Asylum for the regular "Enterprise: Broken Bow" series do you own?

• Captain Jonathan Archer
    • Sub-Commander T'Pol
    • Lieutenant Malcolm Reed
    • Ensign Travis Mayweather
    • Klaang the Klingon
    • Silik the Suliban

Which one's do you own?

I own all six, but non of the ones including the different stations... :blink:

Also do not have the Phlox one, but I think that's from the "Enterprise: Away Team" series... I have Archer, Tucker, and Shran (one of my favourite ENT characters :( ) from that series...

I think they're pretty good, although the "Broken Bow" ones doesn't allow for much movement...

Any other opinions, reviews, ideas, and comments would be welcomed to be added to this thread. :(

Click For Spoiler
0687203852065.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I have all of the Broken Bow including the Trip you had to order on the net. I also have the entire Away Team set including Phlox. I have all of the TOS figures except mirror Kirk and mirror Spock and I have all four Nemesis figures. That's 26 figures total.

I also don't have the stations, I thought it would be stupid since I already had the exact same action figures.

I don't have any of them either..It is one of the few Trek things that I don't collect..Don't know why..Too many other things to buy I guess.. :blink: I do like them..

Normally I wouldn't have bought one. But I got one as a Christmas gift from a very special friend. Guess which one....

Okay, that isn't that difficult. She knows me too and presented me "Archer". Now I'm quite happy with "MY" captain on the shelf.

In the meantime (it was a perfect birthday gift) I've the Archer toy in the EV suit as well.