Sign in to follow this  
Reveka

Episode-"soldiers of the empire"

in soldiers of the empire when worf and dax were on the Rotarren, there was a klingon on there that looked alot like Avery Brooks. does anyone know if it was?

I believe you are referring to the Rotarran's weapons officer Kornan, he was played by Rick Worthy, but Avery Brooks did play Sisko disguised as a klingon in the episode "Apocalypse Rising" (episode 499, season 5)

Avery Brooks made a very good Klingon in Apocalypse Rising! Colm Meaney just looked fat (which he's not!) and Rene Auberjoinos just looked sad in that episode. But Brooks was right on.

Avery Brooks made a very good Klingon in Apocalypse Rising!  Colm Meaney just looked fat (which he's not!) and Rene Auberjoinos just looked sad in that episode.  But Brooks was right on.

252170[/snapback]

:naughty: LOL, I agree...Sisko made a very convincing Klingon...

I forgot, but did Odo shapeshift into a Klingon for that ep? Or did Bashir help him with that as well...?

forgot, but did Odo shapeshift into a Klingon for that ep? Or did Bashir help him with that as well...?

odo didn't shapeshift into a klingon because odo was solid at the time.

remember at the end of the episode doctor bashir telling him he could give odo any face he wanted?

Avery made a good Klingon, but Colm looked like a hybred Hobbit-Klingon...Iwonder if he had big harry feet...

Avery made a fantastic klingon - he was almost made for the role!!

253442[/snapback]

BRAG ALL YOU WANT. BUT DON'T GET BETWEEN ME, AND THE BLOODWINE. :dude: