Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

Lounge gods we summon thee!

the lounge gods of no names and red letters we wish to praise you at 8:00 pm central time in the chat room you once dwelled in. Please come forth hitther

What did you guys think about the mod god that came? I thought he was nuts, but that's just me. LOL (I wonder if he will ever show up again??)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

How nice, (I think.  :)  :nod: ) I have an errand to run at 5:45 P (3:45 C) but I should be back by 6:15 P (4:15 C.) See you then... 

248914[/snapback]

I just realised I reversed the times. :b-day: 4 C is 2 P :sweatdrop: O'Well.

What did you guys think about the mod god that came? I thought he was nuts, but that's just me. LOL (I wonder if he will ever show up again??)

Master Q

249009[/snapback]

Huh???

Star Trek Fan,

You really had to be there to understand what took place. It was really something to do for fun and as a joke.

When we had the old chat, once in a while a mod would log on in invisible mode. That mod might then "post" messages into the chat room without having a username appear. The text messages would appear in red with no username. The chat room users then started to call these people that "post in red with no username;" "mod gods."

Today earlier in the chat room, a mysterious "mod god" entered the chat room, and began to answer questions about the future---- of what is to come. The "mod god" talked about an upcoming ice age, what was going to happen to the U.S.'s world status, what crop circles are & why they are vital to our survival, and so forth.

This person who "posted in red with no username" (a.k.a. a "mod god"), was very mysterious. In my view, this "mod god" was nuts, but that's just me. :sweatdrop:

Master Q

Agh.... Did I miss it? :nod:

I have missed thy Mod God of the days of yore... :)

One of the times I am not in the room, sleeping and/or watching The Outer Limits marathon, and I miss this momentous occasion...

Oh well, thy Mod God shall return another time... :sweatdrop:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42