Sign in to follow this  
Eris_IV

What? No Dominion?

If ya haven't noticed, I'm obsessed with the Dominion....I love the Vorta more than any other species...I love their gods, the Founders, too...The Jem'Hadar were awesome warriors....

What are your thoughts on the Dominion?

the dominion was an interesting thing. it seemed to be the opposite to the Federation. I was glad, though, when they lost the war. Sorry, Eris.

The Dominion were formable warriors but once the mighty Romulan Empire joined in you didnt stand a chance.

Yea, if only the lousy Section 31 hadn't almost killed the Founders with their virus...

*sighs*

:hammer:

I find the Dominion interesting.

I like how they try to be your friends but screw up and they get severly agitated. Evidence of this is in "Call to Arms" when Weyoun is talking to Sisko about the minefield that is being erected.

Good scene

Who do you think gave section 31 the info for the virus. The Romulan Tal Shiar thats who.

248555[/snapback]

Teehee...and now we are allies...how unpredictable this galaxy is...

So, Tal Shiar, still waitin for that 'meeting'...Your quadrant or mine? :notworthy:

The Dominion Rock they great I think the should do a series on them

257309[/snapback]

As some of you may be aware, the "Deep Space Nine" saga is being carried forward in novels that take place after the end of the series. The latest group of books to come out are/will be Worlds of Deep Space Nine, a three-book series, each of which will contain two novels. Each novel will be about one of six different worlds from the series: Cardassia, Andor, Trill, Bajor, Ferenginar, and of course, the Dominion. I wrote the Dominion novel, Olympus Descending, which will be in the third volume. The first book is already out, and the second and third will be out in February.

If ya haven't noticed, I'm obsessed with the Dominion....I love the Vorta more than any other species...I love their gods, the Founders, too...The Jem'Hadar were awesome warriors....

What are your thoughts on the Dominion?

248514[/snapback]

I quite agree, I am awed by the fact there isnt a special Dominion section. Hell, even those pesky bajorans got one B)

I really did like the Dominion wished the war had gone another season

293628[/snapback]

Perhaps, but wouldnt that have made the show jump the shark (hm, how was that expression again?) Anyways, I would have liked several other episodes were all loose ends are tied up and we get some foreshadowing on what is going to happen in the future like rebuilding the federation and the worlds affected by the Dominion such as Cardassia.

Dont be hating on the Bajorians. I love them as much as i love being a Klingon. There are a great race of people who have a very rich culture. the Dominion was great, it was something different for a change. I can't wait to read those new worlds of DS 9 books as well.