Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

In The Year 2012...

I'm just curious...

What do you think shall occur on 21st Decemer 2012?

To those of whom who do not know, this is the date in which the ancient Mayan calendar ends...

According to a few scientists in the paranormal, they claim that the paranormal activity has been on the rise... ...Or so I've heard... Like ghostly encounters, shadow people, etc...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The warriors of old shall come from the grave and fight for there gods for endless days as earth as their battle feild, earth quakes un natural weather, magical things. Pratically its going to be ragnorok

I think it'll be just another day same as January 1st 2000 was, nothing happened then and nothing will happen on December 21st 2012. (I hope. :hammer: )

:hammer: There is also some concern that we are due for a shift in our magnetic poles. According to some scientists, this occurs every several 100,000 years or so. It is a documented fact that the magnetic field surrounding our planet has gotten weaker. Perhaps the poles will shift in 2012.

:hammer: There is also some concern that we are due for a shift in our magnetic poles. According to some scientists, this occurs every several 100,000 years or so. It is a documented fact that the magnetic field surrounding our planet has gotten weaker. Perhaps the poles will shift in 2012.

248592[/snapback]

Yes Kor37 I've heard that too but there's no evidence (that I've seen or heard) any of those pole shifting events ever led to any detrimental effects on life forms so as a reason for time to stop I don't see that as a valid possibility. (welcome btw... :boxing: )

I have to agree with AE - it'll just be another day. I guess the Mayans were wiped out before they got to update their calendar.

I also think the shifting of the magnetic pole is a lengthy process and not something that happens in one day. If I remember what I read I think it is already happening.

As for where I will be on Dec 21, 2012 that is a different question. Even though it is only a few years I expect my life will be very different.

All i gotta say about this 2012 thing is somebody get the ghostbuster's. Call me old fashion but when u said Paranormal i said t myself "Just get the G-busters".

Btw Doc very creepy post, well done :hammer:

I'm just curious...

What do you think shall occur on 21st Decemer 2012?

To those of whom who do not know, this is the date in which the ancient Mayan calendar ends...

According to a few scientists in the paranormal, they claim that the paranormal activity has been on the rise... ...Or so I've heard... Like ghostly encounters, shadow people, etc...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

248501[/snapback]

I'm thinking nothing is going to happen. Remember, the Mayans thought that tossing people into a well would appease a snake god, quetzocoatal or however you spell it.

The warriors of old shall come from the grave and fight for there gods for endless days as earth as their battle feild, earth quakes un natural weather, magical things. Pratically its going to be ragnorok

248512[/snapback]

Someone's been playing a little to much Age of Mythology or reading too much Norse myth. :boxing: j/k

I think it'll be just another day same as January 1st 2000 was, nothing happened then and nothing will happen on December 21st 2012. (I hope.  :boxing: )

248524[/snapback]

Maybe the rapture... :hug::rofl::eekout:

248592[/snapback]

There has never been any proof that that has any effect on anytype of eukaryotic and prokaryotic life. The only true effect is that we can't really use compasses as north and south anymore... Maybe bird will fly off course but I doubt it.

actually the aztecs killed for texicohonal or who ever. The mayans on the other hand did sacrafice I think but not as much as the aztec but they went out of exestince before cortez came