Sign in to follow this  
scaleman

Connor Trinneer appearances in TV

I didn't feel this had much to do with Enterprise so i decided not to place this thread in there, now then.

I was watching an episode of Sliders (4.2| PROPHETS & LOSS) a while back and noticed Connor Trinneer playing the local leader of the opposing group in the episode. This is the basic story:

Love, peace, and harmony prevail on this world ruled by a man called the Master Oracle. But the Sliders inadvertently run afoul of the law by possessing an "illegal scientific device" -- their timer -- which is confiscated by the Oracle's Enforcers. When the Enforcers conclude that the Sliders are members of the militant underground called "Radical Rationalists," Quinn, Maggie, and Rembrandt are earmarked for "chemical re-configuration" -- personality erasure and brainwashing which will forcibly convert them to the Way of the Oracle.

I remember that episode. I hated it when the camera pulled away from him during his speach at the end, & focused on the Sliders just standing there staring at him. :lol: