Sign in to follow this  
tanahu

Titan & Post-Nemesis TNG

Wanna know what happens post-Nemesis in TrekLit? Wonder no more!

A new Titan series starts late 2005 or early 2006, the first two books being written by Mike Martin and Andy Mangels. The first is called Taking Wing. The ship will be described a little in Taking Wing, and then there'll be a fan competition to design it. Marco Palmieri has confirmed this, but proper rules aren't yet released.

Michael Jan Friedman will write a hardback continuing the Enterprise story in 2006, in which Crusher is presumed dead. It's a Picard/Crusher story. Jeanne M. Dillard is writing a sequel to that which introduces the new Enterprise bridge crew.

And all that's confirmed 100%. No rumors.

:biggrin: Wow... I have read one of Michael A. Martin and Andy Mangel's books... :cool1:

Click For Spoiler
074346401X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Star Trek: The Lost Era, 2298: The Sundered. I liked it. :laugh: I'll be looking forward to this Titan series.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Where did u get this information. Can u post a link please so i can have a look.

See my signature?

The first link, BookTrek, is a website I run. It's acclaimed and visited by 12 Trek authors.

The second, BookTrek BBS, is an Invision Message Board where four Trek authors are members. Most of the news is in threads there. Go check it out.