Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Episode to movie

OK I'll start. The story that I think would make an interesting film is Contagion, but of course Conspiracy would make a fantastic film.

Other episodes that had movie quality are: We'll Always Have Paris, All Good Things, Time's Arrow and Chain of Command.

I'd say "Conspiracy" as well. It's a great episode and I've always wondered where those aliens came from and what else they were capable of. :tribble:

Maybe gambit, but I'm not sure if it will make a great movie. It was a great episode though!!!

The Best of Both Worlds, was sort of done with First Contact but it would still be a great movie.

I agree with Conspiracy. That could be very cool.

The Best of Both Worlds, was sort of done with First Contact but it would still be a great movie.

I agree with Conspiracy. That could be very cool.

247816[/snapback]

Agreed with your view to Best of Both Worlds. I didn't pick it because, like you said, First Contact used the Borg but otherwise I like the idea of a main character actually being turned into a baddie against their will.

I think the storylines for Redemption and Unification would've made great films. I never cared for Conspiracy much, but it would work. :lol:

This is an interesting question. It forces one to ponder two things:

First, what episodes were good enough to be made into movies.

Second, which of these episodes have enough possible backstory to be fill up two and a half hours of movie watching.

hmmmn...

hmmmn...

hmmmn...

Well I can't really pick a two-parter because they already are movies (at least as far as running time)

hmmmn...

hmmmn...

hmmmn...

How about "Yesterday's Enterprise" that was a good one. The movie would of course have way more ultra-cool visuals of the ENT-C battling the Romulans.

Conspiracy is a good one too.