Sign in to follow this  
amcroja

star trek music

Those are the ones that I am aware of..I like Warp 11 alot..See my other threads in this forum..I have also just found a Klingon Hard Rock CD..The name of the group is Kosmic Horror..In fact I recieved it in the mail today..I like it..

So that's Warp 11 and Kosmic Horror?

By the way, does anyone have The Best of Star Trek? It's the CD, with songs from the movies -- Star Trek only. I saw it in a shop the other day, but have got no idea whether it's any good =P

So that's Warp 11 and Kosmic Horror?

By the way, does anyone have The Best of Star Trek? It's the CD, with songs from the movies -- Star Trek only. I saw it in a shop the other day, but have got no idea whether it's any good =P

250147[/snapback]

I do have that CD 'The Best of Star Trek'..I like it and feel it is worth purchasing..I listen to it alot..Warp 11 is a Hard Rock Star Trek band..And I like them alot..Can't wait for their next CD..And Kosmic Horror is even Harder Rock music..I like it because most of the lyrics are Klingon and between the songs it has tracks that tell a story of how a Klingon crew gets captured by a powerful alien race..

"Klingon Opera"?? :spock: I'll give it a go if I can find it. :drool:  :band: Yea, right!

250172[/snapback]

No Jeanway..It's not Klingon Opera..It's very Hard Klingon Rock! If you ever find some Klingon Opera please let us know..I've been looking for some Klingon music for quite a while. That's why I was so excited about finding out about 'Kosmic Horror'..