Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

an announcement

Since it is nearing the school year, I may as well get it over with. During the school year, I will be basically absent on weekdays except for Fridays. I may pop in every midnight or so. But Weekends will be when I will post. This is mainly for my friends like Jeanway, T'Son, drwho, hang, and the others. I will miss you guys but I hope I won't be gone. :thumbs:

There will always be some night owls around for your midnite visits :laugh: . Don't stay away too long! Good luck with your studies. :thumbs:

Since it is nearing the school year, I may as well get it over with. During the school year, I will be basically absent on weekdays except for Fridays. I may pop in every midnight or so. But Weekends will be when I will post. This is mainly for my friends like Jeanway, T'Son, drwho, hang, and the others. I will miss you guys but I hope I won't be gone.  B)

Awww, I shall miss you too. B)

Good luck, best wishes, and many better tomorrows. :thumbs:

Be seeing you. :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

WAB. good luck in school next month. School is more important than posting on the board. When you go on there will be someone here to post with.