Sign in to follow this  
ensign_beedrill

The Fifth Time Around

Welcome, one and all, to the fifth round of this crazy game that has no name. Everyone's welcome to play, whether you've played in previous rounds and for some reason keep coming back, or whether you're new to this and stumbled in here by some unfortunate mistake. I'm your host and before you start to play, let me lay down the rules.

I'll post a line drawing of a Star Trek character. You make a post to guess who it is. And after an undisclosed amount of time, I'll put and end to the guessing by posting a color picture of the original drawing and revealing the mystery person. I will award fake points to anyone who has guessed correctly within the allotted time. Easy, eh?

If you guess more than one person, you will not receive any points, even if one of the guesses is correct. The character will not be any previously played character: Riker, Spock, Picard, and Kirk are already out of the game.

I'm going on another vacation. They're so fun, I can't seem to get away from them. I'll get back sometime on Thursday. So I'll probably post the answer on either Thursday or Friday, depending on the direction the wind is blowing and the phase of the moon. And now... I leave you to guess.

post-18-1091845649.jpg

and for some reason keep coming back

*raises hand for some reason*

Now that picture has a distict resemblace of Reed.

Edited by sea trooper

Well, I'm back. But it's kind of late. I think I'll give everyone one more day. I'll post the answer tomorrow. It'll probably be up in the afternoon.

246751[/snapback]

^-^ Thanks for always coming back. You certainly make it interesting.

Well, I'm back.  But it's kind of late.  I think I'll give everyone one more day.  I'll post the answer tomorrow.  It'll probably be up in the afternoon.

246751[/snapback]

^-^ Thanks for always coming back. You certainly make it interesting.

249955[/snapback]

No problem :drool:

It's what I'm progr- uh, I can't get enough of these. Too fun, plus the pictures are awsome! You're a great artist.

Well, here we go. The moment has arrived. This round's mystery character is...

*dramatic music*

Click For Spoiler

archer.jpg

Captain Archer.

And now I believe some points are in order:

Odie receives five fake points. (total 5 points)

pittykitty receives five fake points. (total 5 points)

Tal Shiar 8472 receives five fake points. (total 10 points)

Honorable Mention:

This award is for those who did not clearly state a single person, but still guessed the correct person.

WEAREBORG4102 receives an honorable mention. (total 5 points)

Congratulations, to all of the awardees. If that's not a word, I don't really care.

Hey, I think everyone guessed from the right series on this one. I should give everyone jumbo points for that! But... I looked in my wallet, and, alas, there are no jumbo points in there. Sorry. But you all get two thumbs up from me! *thumbs up*

Thanks to all who participated in this round. I always love to see your guesses. A lot of people guessed Trip. I've been trying to draw him for some time, now, but he always comes out looking a lot like my Archer. Only, my Trip has spikes on the top of his hair, and Archer has the spikes on the bottom. But I just don't think that's enough to distinguish them. I don't have a working Trip at the moment, but when I do, I'll post him up here for you to guess at.

Well, that's it for now. Be sure to join in the next round. See ya' next time!

No problem :drool:

It's what I'm progr- uh, I can't get enough of these. Too fun, plus the pictures are awsome! You're a great artist.

249960[/snapback]

Thanks. ^-^