Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Tiz the Season to be Sneezin

:bow: I am miserable right now. I haven't stopped sneezing since I woke up two hours ago. I think we need a Sneezin Smilie, :bow:

Allergies? They really stink, especially if you have asthma, as they really can trigger a pretty robust asthma attack. I started taking prescription allegra for my allergies. Ever since I started taking it, I'm wide awake by 5am every morning. Great stuff!

:bow: I am miserable right now. I haven't stopped sneezing since I woke up two hours ago. I think we need a Sneezin Smilie, :bow:

Join the club i am that sick i had to come home from work,my head is banging my body hurts all over and on top of that my nose is running like a river..a very sticky one at that :( and when i laugh it hurts :o

I have a problem with most allergy medications. The only one I can take is Benedryl, and that knocks me out, unless of couse I drink and enormous amount of strong coffee with it. :o Hmm, that work :bow::bow:

Ooh, I just hate allergies. I used to get them quite badly, but don't at all anymore. I don't like using medication. My secret is that...

Click for Spoiler:

I moved to another country and they all disappeared since the things I'm allergic to are not here.

That probably doesn't help you, but changing your environment can help a lot. Good luck.

Only got these allegies since I moved to the Mid-West. Never had them when I lived near the Ocean. :bow:

i am allergic for work, so i have no sneezin right now(bad joke ILS, i know)

Naa, ILS, alot of Americans have that same allergy. :bow: AWW, Crap, I'm sneezing out my brains. :bow:

Edited by Jeanway

Naa,  ILS, alot of Americans have that same allergy. :( AWW, Crap, I'm sneezing out my brains. :bow:

WHAT, DO AMERICANS HAVE BRAINS?!! :o

(just kidding, bad joke ILS bad joke :bow: :o )

Yes, Americans have brains. We got brains coming out our ears. :bow:

You should see the Pollen flying around in here right now. :bow:

Ooh, I just hate allergies.  I used to get them quite badly, but don't at all anymore.  I don't like using medication.  My secret is that...

Click for Spoiler:

I moved to another country and they all disappeared since the things I'm allergic to are not here.

That probably doesn't help you, but changing your environment can help a lot.  Good luck.

Didn't you move to Japan from North America? I moved to Japan from North America a few years ago, and my allergies were HORRIBLE. The sakura season was the worst. I hate those infernal flowers!

Ooh, I just hate allergies.  I used to get them quite badly, but don't at all anymore.  I don't like using medication.  My secret is that...

Click for Spoiler:

That probably doesn't help you, but changing your environment can help a lot.  Good luck.

Didn't you move to Japan from North America? I moved to Japan from North America a few years ago, and my allergies were HORRIBLE. The sakura season was the worst. I hate those infernal flowers!

Yes, I did. I was allergic to some trees that we don't have here. Interestingly, I was also allergic to cats in N.A. but I'm not allergic to my roommate's cat here in Japan.

I hate this constant dripping. :bow: :o I'll be ok, I just took a bunch of Benedryl and now I'm having alot of strong coffee to counteract the drowsiness. :bow: Look out people :(

Allergies are killing me... Having to take Zyrtec because everything else doesn't work.. :thumbs:

Stupid cough, itchy throat, sneezing, suffe-up nose.. :laugh: