Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

Hurricane Party

I now live on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and we had a nice visit with Hurricane Alex yesterday. By 11:00 am it had become a catagory 2 hurricane packing winds of 100 miles an hour with stronger gust at times.

The theatre I work at is an outdoor theatre so of course the show was cancelled for the day and the cast and crew threw a big ole Hurricane party. By 3:30 pm we were on the beach, drinks in hand enjoying the blowing winds. A good time was had by all. I just love a good hurricane!!!

I now live on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and we had a nice visit with Hurricane Alex yesterday. By 11:00 am it had become a catagory 2 hurricane packing winds of 100 miles an hour with stronger gust at times.

The theatre I work at is an outdoor theatre so of course the show was cancelled for the day and the cast and crew threw a big ole Hurricane party. By 3:30 pm we were on the beach, drinks in hand enjoying the blowing winds. A good time was had by all. I just love a good hurricane!!!

That's because it was only a category 2. No harm done. But don't try that with every hurricane. Floyd was a party buster.

For the first one of the season it did sound as strong as some of them could be.