Sign in to follow this  
Star Trek Fan

I am watching CSI and... I saw the Trek Experience

I am watching CSI, and in the theme song, I saw the Hilton sign, with the Star Trek the experience sign!!! YAY!!!

Oh and the other day, Hodges made a reference to Klingons... :blink:

I think I saw the episode you are talking about. Was it the one about the roller coasters?

If it was that one, I also thought it was cool because they mentioned Kings Island and said that The Beast was the best roller coaster. I totally agree. Of course, I live in the Cincinnati area and I am a bit biased ....

I was watching another show the other day and they were talking about Klingons ... can't remember the show, but you really do catch a lot of Star Trek references all over the place on television. How cool.

Once someone said, "Which is the alien with the 3 heads?"

Then Hodges (I think it was him) said "Which series??? The original, the... etc..."

I think I saw the episode you are talking about.  Was it the one about the roller coasters?

If it was that one, I also thought it was cool because they mentioned Kings Island and said that The Beast was the best roller coaster.  I totally agree.  Of course, I live in the Cincinnati area and I am a bit biased ....

I was watching another show the other day and they were talking about Klingons ... can't remember the show, but you really do catch a lot of Star Trek references all over the place on television.  How cool.

Yeah, that's the one.

Yay, well, I was there today <_<

It's funny Star Trek has had such a strong influence on pop culture, but us uber extreme Trekkies are often considered "weird" by the mainstream

I remember in the Episode "Random Acts of Violence" hearing this exchange.

[After Nick takes Archie to a crime scene at a software company]

Greg Sanders: I thought we had a relationship going! What are you doing taking Archie into the field instead of me?

Nick Stokes: Right tool for the right job, man.

Greg Sanders: What do you mean?

Nick Stokes: Hey, Archie? What's that "Star Trek" episode with that guy and the thingy on his forehead and that portal...?

Archie: Original, TNG, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, or Enterprise?

Greg Sanders: Point taken.

(Personally, I think Nick is referring to Stargate SG-1. The portal being the Stargate and Teal'c being the guy with the forehead thingy)