Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Jerry Goldsmith

:laugh: Ohhh such sad news..Trek nation is a little sadder today..Our condolences to his friends and family..

Guest Ktrek

How sad! I love Jerry's work! May he rest in peace.

Kevin

Awww, that is soo sad, may he rest in peace. I will listen to his music and fondly remember his genious and gift to the human condition.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I can't believe I've only just found out about this. This is such sad news :waaaa:, I love his work and will listen to it more often from now on. Thank you Mr. Goldsmith for such wonderful work and may you rest in peace.

I to have just found out. My condolences are to all his family, freinds and his fans. My thoughts will b with u all.

:( My condolences to family and friends. This is a sad day for Star Trek. :waaaa::waaaa:

:bow::bow: ^_^ :o :flex::bow:

He was our best composer!!!!

My condolonces.....

How sad. My husband is going to be really upset when I tell him this. He's a band director working a band camp this week and I know that he has not had time to listen to the news.

We are huge Goldsmith fans ... he wrote some of the best music Star Trek ever had, not to mention countless other movies. What a marvelous composer and what a loss to all of us.