Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

which episode are you more excited?

18 members have voted

1. 1. which episode are you more excited?

• Expanse
    • Regneration

I voted for Regeneration. I am so pumped to see this. Three more days, three more days!!! The countdown is on!!!

Regeneration. It might be one of the last episodes before the (for me uncertain) "New Direction" begins. I think ENT was beginning to really hit it's stride and I fear the New Direction might represent a return to square one.

Regeneration. It might be one of the last episodes before the (for me uncertain) "New Direction" begins. I think ENT was beginning to really hit it's stride and I fear the New Direction might represent a return to square one.

Let's hope that it doesn't return to that Alterego ;)

I'm excited about "Regeneration" ...however "The Expanse" still has a bit of mystery surrounding it and I love mystery!

I voted for Expanse as well.

thayln

"A flicker, a shimmer, a passing thought in the endless silent ruminations of the universe, the USS Enterprise cruises through on patrol." Diane Duane

I voted for "Regeneration",After all the hub bub thats been raised about it I can't wait to see and hopefully it will shut up the Enterprise haters! (Of course they will probably still hate it no matter what happens.)

I would have to say Regeneration. I am a little hesitant about Expanse because of the "new direction" Also not happy that they are going to change the opening credits.

I'm worried about the same thing, but I have faith in Berman.

I have been Assimilating myself to try to see the Borg, LOL

Went with Assimilating rather than dieing, hope all you trekkies got the joke :innocent:

I'm really looking forward to Regeneration, I think it will be great!

I agree that they shouldn't change the opening credits, it fits so well..

Right now it's Regeneration because it's got the Borg and it's two days away, but as it's get's closer to the Expanse i'll get more excited

I agree that they shouldn't change the opening credits, it fits so well..

I like the opening credits too. I love seeing the pictures from our past. It is also a reminder of how far we have come and how much further we have to go. Also, I really like the song. Someone was using a line from Faith of the Heart in their signature and now I'm listening to Russel Watson constantly. :innocent:

:( Just today I had a thought about the New Direction, which returns my faith in B&B about the New Direction and makes me a little excited about it.

Click for Spoiler:

With the first two seasons of ENT behind us now, We know absolutely for sure the mission BEGAN as one of peace so canon has been respected up to this point. Now, in The Expanse, I'm sure most of us know by now the Earth is attacked (if you didn't, you should not have clicked on the spoiler) so the need for Starfleet to take on a posture of defense for Earth (and the eventual Federation.) becomes perfectly clear and from this point forward, I am more accepting and excited about the New Direction, I think its gonna work out great! :innocent:

So do I. I don't understand why people think he wants anything other than the best for the Trek franchise.

~Crims~ isn't it nice to be able to say that and have people agree with you rather than threaten you bodily harm!!! Gosh, I love this site!!! :innocent:

With all the talk about this episode and the day it was released as a rumor on trektoday getting every trekfan uptight (I still think that is one of the funniest days in trekdom this year :innocent: ) I can't wait to see the talk turn to screen. How are they going to get around this I wonder.

I voted for "Regeneration" :( lol, I am a fan of the Borg.

already seen regeneration, so its gotta be the expanse. i hope they dont ruin the credist though, and change my theme song. great song, and fitting opening credits for what the show is. but new direction, i have faith that its still gonna be great, and maybe just keep some of the slow episodes at bay. but we'll have to wait and see.