Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrWho42

Secret Subterranean World Of Roddenberry City

Secret Subterranean World of Roddenberry

If one should travel the ancient and intricate network of tunnels and glowing sewers of Roddenberry City (and the other parts that make up Roddenberry), they shall eventually find a myriad of spectacular structures built by many beings...

Such as: secret underground bases, lost civilizations, aliens, Morlocks (they managed to back-travel from 802,701 A.D.), Reptoids*, humans (hey, they're everywhere...), and very many other things.....

Also, the FNLD (Federated Non-Linear Dimensions) Council finally built their inter-temporal highway....

Its gateway is somewhere several feet underneath Roddenberry Road, and it allows for all sorts of beings to come through....

I shall command an ultra-secret army and an uber-secret base, where I test experiments and projects.... Sometimes I get visits from secret agents, super-heroes, spies, enemy time-travelers, monsters, and some other people.... They tend to be a nuisance to me.... Interfering with my work...

It shall get a beautiful view of the FNLD Highway Portal, and the rest of the under-ground city. :blink:

What shall you be and do in the realm below the Road?

*Reptoids-Dinosaurs that have retreated to lands beneath (or to below Antarctica), and have evolved into humanoid bipedal form....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

"Drwho, this is doc WAB. We have a security breach. Do you want me to neutralize?"

The Forty-Two-ean Secret Underground Base Beneath Roddenberry

"Drwho, this is doc WAB. We have a security breach. Do you want me to neutralize?"

250370[/snapback]

DrWho42's sits in his "ready-room", next to the Command Centre of the hidden base....

The glow of the lava flow, and that of the cityscape (both ancient and advanced) gave off their nicely eerie colours.... He gets the phone ready, and replies...

"What kind of breach? Is there an information leak? If there is, fine it, and terminate it, we must not risk giving out the location of [ insert TV-show related ancient city name ] to the surface-dwellers... :( Where shall we meet?

Right.

Be Seeing You."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Who walked up to WAB and said, "What do we have?"

"We have a information breach and we have some reptoids heading towards the guy. Here, take the scope." WAB gives the silver tube to Who. the tube adjusts automatically and points Who to the guy.

"Right next to the time stream, eh?" replied Who.

"What should our plan of action be?"

Enigmatic Mystery, while down in her basement, still hiding out from the world of light and very bright things, A.K.A the normal daylight world, is running low on the important items, like, bathroom items and food, not to mention Mount. Dew. Seeing this as a very dire problem she goes to venture back into the light world, grabbing her sunglasses she freezes.

"Two doors? What the heck."

She touched the second door that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere just to test it's reality. It was real.

"...I forget which is which..."

She pondered over this for a moment or two before throwing the one on the left open and jumping through, well, more falling.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

EM hit hard on a surface of somekind, it felt, metal, but she wasn't all that sure, maybe once her body stopped throbbing enough to allow movement she'd find out what she'd landed upon.

"Ommmmfffff OWWWW!", hollered trekz as he tripped over a figure that had suddenly, seemingly, dropped out of nowhere right in front of him. He hit the hard metalic surface and felt his body ache with the sudden impact (wasn't that an ancient Movie title?) he thought hazily as the pain of the impact shuddered through his body.

"Great!" he muttered aloud. First I get lost down here, wherever this is. Then I trip over, whomever I tripped over, and have a close encounter with the pavement (wait a sec, wasn't Close Encounter a, oh drat nvm. I should never buy one of those underground tour maps from such a seedy looking character. Now that I think about it, was THAT a he or a she? Even that memory seems hazy. See sights you've Never seen before! Right! a darkish area with a hard, hmmm, feels metalic surface stretchin and curving on and on.

And I swear I feel I'm being watched thought trekz. I really should have booked a travel agent when coming to a new place! uhhh he moaned as he tried to sit up. He leaned toard the figure near him and sniffed. Hmmm, nice shampoo fragrance, mixed with a faint musty smell, kind of atticy or basment like.

Wait a sec he froze, I'm sure I'm being watched! But from where? The quest for knowledge never runs smooth, but this is beginning to get ridiculous, and seem dangerous!

"Owies!" EM said blinking and brushing some hair that had came loose from her ponytail from her eyes.

"Who are you and do you have any clue where this lovely dark place is? Or what we are sitting on?"

She peered at the person before her with a tilt of her head.

Trekz, said Trekz. "My name is Trekz. And I am a very unfortunate tourist in this city. First I buy a tour map from ...hmmm I can barely remember quite who sold it to me. That's odd. I follow the directions , enter a doorway and stairs down here, whereever here is, and then crash, er trip over you. I don't know what this odd road is exactly. It seems like metal. Do you feel like we're being watched? cause I swear I am. Oh my I'm sorry are you ok? Are you thirsty, I have a canteen of Mountain Dew right here, though it's not everones cup of tea, so to speak. Did you hear a noise just now? Some kind of hummming sound....? Listen...