Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Comics

ok, who here likes comics?*holds up hand* Well, if anyone else likes comics and wants one that they dont have, ask me here or PM me, cause i've got a bunch of comics in Adobe format and im getting more, so just tell me the name of the comic (e.g Spider 112 ) and i'll try to find it for you.

I know I like comics but my parents would never let me get more than what I have. I know I'll be able to in a few months because hopefully by then my brother will have moved out and I'll get his room. So I'll have more room to stash them. Tee Hee. I'll tell you if I ever need any. For now I am just gonna save up my babysitting money so I can buy some.

Oh the many comic books I had as a small child. My mother didn't approve of them so when she found them or even worse one of us reading them she would take us down the hill make us build a fire in a old campfire site and burn them. It didn't matter if it was a Richie Rich or a Superman comic. Mother viewed them as a waste of time. :blink:

Not to offend anybody but that wasn't fair. The way I look at comics is that they are made to boost a childs imagination(even though I am a child). Comics help give me ideas for my drawings. They help my cousin think of story plots for her RPG's. In fact she writes comics to. I am even a character in them.

:blink: My mother's plan backfired T'pol_1 I love scifi and I read just about anything that interest me now. I also had a boyfriend in my teen years that was very skilled at drawing comics and my mother allowed me to keep his drawings. So art and imagination finds a way! :b-day:

Stardate:214789.1

:raises hand:

Yeh do you have any Calvin and Hobbes LOTB? Any and all of them would be appreciated.Just send them to my email :goose@startrekfans.net

Yeah some comics are cool i still have a few..Dan dare,judge dredd,eagle,only i dont buy them anymore because they cost too much money these days IMO .

no goose, sorry i dont.

um, i have...

Batman

Aquaman

Captain America

Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

DC vs Marvel

Exiles

Fantastic Four

Venom Versus Wolverine

Green Lantern

Hellboy

Hawkman

Incredible Hulk

JSA

Iron Man Vs Onslaught

Teen Titans

New X-men

Spawn

Spectacular Spiderman

Ultimate

Uncanning X-men

X-men Forever

Avengers

I like comics. I have a few from DC, Marvel and a few others.

I really started collecting comics about 4 years ago. I received my first comicbook-Supergirl when I was in the fourth grade. It is in mint condition and I will treasure it til the end of my days. My mother didn't think a comicbook was a good one unless it was an Archie, Jugghead or others like them. That kind of made me shy away from comicbooks for awhile. As I've said, I have about 200 comics now. I know that doesn't sound like a lot by some collector's standards but for me it is right now. I have a friend who has between 2000 and 4000 comicbooks.

My biggest collection is DC.

Wonder Woman

Catwoman

Batman

Huntress

The Flash

Superman

Teen Titans

This is only a fraction of my collection. :flowers::hug: :blink:

Marvel:

Spider- Man(Peter Parker as Spider-Man; The Amazing Spider-Man)

She-Hulk

Star Trek (TNG;DS9)-Malibu

I also have some Tomb Raider Comics, Red Sonja, Xena:Warrior Princess. These are under other titles like Dark Horse ect.

I even have a couple of ThunderCats comics haha! :blush 2:

Thor

Captain America

X-Men(Uncanny&Xtreme)

*I have a few trade paperbacks as well so you see comics a vital to ones existence. :eek::hug:

Yeah some comics are cool i still have a few..Dan dare,judge dredd,eagle,only i dont buy them anymore because they cost too much money these days IMO .

Yeah i like comics, i'd also be more likely to buy them if they're cheaper. The main problem i have with them is some are priced like a popular science or such, but the multi-comic type books might be worth it if they made more of them. The TOS comics are being reprinted in collected form and i'm planing on buying those. But, sometimes there's a good deal you know?