Sign in to follow this  
ussacclaim

Tos

It may be just me but I thought one of the best effects of the whole series was the zoom in from outside the Enterprise and into the bridge in "The Cage".

What are yur favorite TOS special effects scenes?

It may be just me but I thought one of the best effects of the whole series was the zoom in from outside the Enterprise and into the bridge in "The Cage".

What are yur favorite TOS special effects scenes?

I thought that was cool too.

not much to mention

The warp stuff was like all they had excep the evil eyes....

One I remember liking was of the Fesarious (<SP? fess-air-e-us) Baloks ship in The Corbonite Maneuver. Compared to the 1701 that thing looked (and was) HUGE! I sure would like to have seen more of that species and their technology.

I also like the 'flying pancakes'. :bow:

Ahh, they had a little more money for that one didn't they :sweatdrop:

Special effects, let me see ... umm, some of the sets were very cool looking :nod:

Those silver eyes really scared me when I was a little kid. Other than that, yeh the zoom into the bridge looked okay, but most of the other ship short were awful, especially when you compare it to something like Thunderbirds which was made at the same time.

I like the subtle special effects in "Balance of Terror". The Romulan Bird of Prey decloaking, firing, then cloaking again. Pretty cool. :clap: