Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Rollerblading

I like rollerblading and I mostly do it when its summer but I dont rollerblade to school since my school is in the middle of our city and I have to go up this bridge to get there,it wouldnt be practical hehe.

Lol. Nice work Hangon.

Hehe yeah it was a good one my boss was not to pleased that i had 4 weeks off,but whats a guy supposed to do when he see's something like that? if i didnt look there would be something wrong with me :roflmao: i suppose the Q is was it worth it???..oh h.ell yeah :laugh: even though the girls saw me go flying and make a fool of myself one of them did come and help i think she new it was their fault :roflmao::roflmao: ..and i still havent learned from it i nearly went flying again today :roflmao:

I may have to send you blind flodders so you won't blame the ladies when you break you hand again.

Click for Spoiler:

Just joking Edited by Odie

I tried rollerskating once. The ground wasn't very pleased with me. Ice skating's for me, though it costs the bomb to go to a rink here.

I've been rollerblading and i was quite good at it but i havent done it for a long time so i might be a bit rusty if i took it back up.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:picard-sith: