Sign in to follow this  
Zengo

The Jem'hadar

Whenever You See Jem'hadar,There Are Tubes Sticking Out Of Their Neck.WHAT ARE THOSE?Blood Supply?

The Jem'Hadar, Genenitcly Engineered Soldiers Of The Dominion. Their Bodies Are Dependent On A Drug Called Ketricel White. That Tube Is Connected To A Vile Of "White" In Their Shirt, And It Runs Up Into Their Blood. This Is How The Founders And The Vorta Maintain Control Of The Jem'Hadar.

The Jem'Hadar, Genenitcly Engineered Soldiers Of The Dominion.  Their Bodies Are Dependent On A Drug Called Ketricel White.  That Tube Is Connected To A Vile Of "White" In Their Shirt, And It Runs Up Into Their Blood.  This Is How The Founders And The Vorta Maintain Control Of The Jem'Hadar.

Yeah, the Vorta dispense the white like every two hours, after the Jem'Hadar give their oath of loyalty of course

Does White Do Damage To Their Bodies? :laugh:

No, the damage is done if they don't get the White. Then they suffer great pain and eventually die.

Does White Do Damage To Their Bodies? :laugh:

No, the damage is done if they don't get the White. Then they suffer great pain and eventually die.

Yeah, Like Withdrawl In The Extreme

I believe they go totally out of control as well. That's why Keevan struck a deal with Sisko in Rocks and Shoals, either he escapes with Starfleet or the Jem'hadar go nuts and kill everyone and then eventually die. Can anyone corraborate this?

I believe they go totally out of control as well. That's why Keevan struck a deal with Sisko in Rocks and Shoals, either he escapes with Starfleet or the Jem'hadar go nuts and kill everyone and then eventually die. Can anyone corraborate this?

Unsure, I seem to remmber Keevan saying that if he had had just (insert correct number) viles of white left, Sisko would not have sttod a chance.

I'm not too sure they would be able to kill everybody in their crazy state. If they weren't thinking clearly I think it would be unlikely they could make a significant offense.

Sigh, I guess I'll just have to watch the episode!!