Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Howdy!

Hi all!! Does anyone even remember me?? Probably not, but thats not the point..

When school ended I was hoping to get back into things here, however things are a LOT bigger than they were last I remember... :bow: N e way, with the short amount of time I am allowed on the computer I have a message board and website that I need to attend to and not enough time to read through all the messages here, as much as I want to..

So I'll stop rambling and get to the point..

I will not be able to post.. I may when I have time come around and look at the stargate thread but I really don't have time for much more... :blink:

SO just wanted to say "See ya round..."

Kelsey

Hello bevfank. Thanks for coming by and filling us all in on where your lifepath has been taking you. I understand; so little time so much to do, it happens.. I hope you have a minute every once in a while to stop back in and say hi or whatever. Take care and God bless. See ya!

:blink:

Of course we remember you! :bow: I hope you can stop by once in a while and see us.

HEY!!! i too have scarce temporal resources, but am glad our paths crossed - of COURSE i remember, silly!!! :picard-sith: fondly...

Hey, I remember you! (heheh) We appreciate you telling us what's going on. :)Hopefully you'll have time to give us updates on what's going on from time to time.

Maybe in the future you'll have more time to be a regular again. However, thanks for the post. We'll see you around..

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Hope All Is Well Bev .

Make Your Visits More Often If You Can.

KEEP ON TREKING :laugh: