Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

Is It *puppy* Love.

for your pet.

I just drove six miles to the nearest Burger King to get my dog a hamburger no pickels. I promised him I would get him one for dinner. I intended to get myself something too but I already ate and wasn't hungry. So what do you do for your dear little fur baby or babies?

My little green girl is my sweetheart. She can do anything she wants. She's crippled and can't walk so I have to carry her around alot. I give her juice in and eyedropper in the morning and at mid-night. I have to cut her food into itsy-bitsy teeny-tiny pieces. Her mouth is no bigger than a kiss. Ever try cutting a grape into 16 equal pieces?? There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. :oops:

Today I am picking my dog from the kennel. :) I so much miss Astro. :laugh: I am going take Astro to the beach and let him do anything that he wants to do today. For dinner he will have his favorite sushi.

When my dog was a puppy and she still had her 3 brother's and 2 sisters with her I would take her and her brothers and sisters and put them on my lap. They all fit perfectly and a few minutes later they would fall asleep. After we gave away 4 of the puppies I would pick up Runt(I named her that because she was the runt, but not to pick on her I thought it was cute) and put her on my chest while I was laying on the couch and we would take a nap together. And now I try to sneak her a Dorito once in a while. She really likes the chesse of it then she'll take the rest of it and hide it for later. She even forgets where she hides it sometimes so I have to help her find it so she can eat it.