Sign in to follow this  
voyagerboy

Is Trek with you

Hello I was wondering how many states still broadcast ALL of the Trek series. And how many of you have seen all of the Trek videos. I have except Nemisis my theater wont show it. NC is not trek friendly but I don't care live long and prosper

UPN in the town I live in is currently showing all of the Treks series except TOS (SCI-FI) and TNG (TNN) at sometime everyday or at least once a week.

say your prayers that they don't cancel them. I've been doing some research several UPN stations around the WORLD are cancelling STAR TREK each month

Here we get TOS on Sci-Fi, TNG on TNN and ENT on UPN and later at night DS9 and VOY are played also.

I of course have every single TOS, TNG and DS9 already on CD.

In Hamilton Ontario in Canada my local cable provider i get

TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT all on Space *all follow each other except ENT which is on 2 times a week*

DS9, ENT on CityTv

TNG, The New Tnn

Thats it i think.. OH wait no,.. the New PL and the new VR both Play Voyager at the Same time.. haha its bad that i know all this but yet i only watch TNG...

-Laur :D

say your prayers that they don't cancel them. I've been doing some research several UPN stations around the WORLD are cancelling STAR TREK each month

I never watch them on tv anymore, that is what my home collection is for. :D

Here in Ontario we get TOS,TNG,DS9 and Voyager starting at 2pm on Space - Mon to Fri.. Fox also dishes out some Voyager eps at midnight.

Here in L.A. we get Enterprise on UPN twice a week and Voyager on UPN week nights at 3am. Both Next Gen and TOS are on cable (TNN and Sci-fi I believe) but at the moment my pay check doesn't allow me to have cable. And DS9 doesn't come on anywhere anytime. I really wish it did because at the moment that's the show I'm wanted to see the most! I guess I'm going to have to figure out a way to save up and get the DVD sets as they come out.

Hi tank I know the felling the only ones that come on hear are Enterprise and TNG. But you stand a better chance of bying them than I do you probably make more than a 14 year old.