Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

Guess Sea Trooper's Paycheck!

This game is simple. I get a paycheck on the 6th and 21st of every month. The 6th one is always a less amount than the 21st one. My pay amount is always more then $150 and less then $350 (amount may vary). The person who guesses the exact amount (cents don't count), or the closest amount when I get my paycheck, wins the amount they said. No two people can guess the same amount. The points just keep adding up though, so the game has no winner but the person with the highest amount. Anyone can enter, no matter how many times they win/lose. And please understand that there can only be ONE winner every two weeks unless there is a rare instance when they are both equally close. That is all the rules, have fun, and remember, it's just a game! :D

Is this for real? How do know you won't skip out on us?? :blink:

OK, between 150 and 350 on the 21st? and, wait a minute, is this a trick question? or are you telling us something we could figure out??With a little algebra? :blink: Just tell me that. :huh:If the amounts vary how can anyone guess unless you specify an exact month and year? AWW, I'm tired, I'm going to bed. :blink:

Edited by Jeanway

I got my paycheck yesterday. For this 2 weeks, I got:

$216

WEAREBORG is the closest and wins 200 nothing-dollars

Next PC is on the 21st, if you want to change your guess, you may do so.

Is this for real? How do know you won't skip out on us?? :tribble:

Well, why wouldn't I want to show off all my money to you? :tear:

OK, between 150 and 350 on the 21st? and, wait a minute, is this a trick question? or are you telling us something we could figure out??With a little algebra? :laugh: Just tell me that. :huh:If the amounts vary how can anyone guess unless you specify an exact month and year? AWW, I'm tired, I'm going to bed. :look:

Aright, if you want me to make it a bit easier, I will tell you how many days I work next week, but not how many hours.

I work 2 days next week, not to mention school is coming out next week, so I won't work too much. And I get $5.16 an hour. Try and guess on that. :P

what do you do for a living? Teach?

249680[/snapback]

sea trooper works in a video store.

I thought no one cared anymore :)

$243

You, PittyKitty are the closest and win 268 nothing-dollars!

Scores:

PittyKitty- $268

WEAREBORG- $200