Sign in to follow this  
Owerlord

Q Who?

I think that was the name of the episode in which enterprise encountered the Borg. In which episode does the borg apears again?

The next time we saw the Borg was in Best of Both Worlds Parts 1 and 2. Other TNG episodes with the Borg were I, Borg and Descent Parts 1 and 2 although the Borg in Descent were not a part of the collective. Their only other appearance with TNG was in Star Trek First Contact.

Q Who is a great episode, actually I dont think it matters what series they are in, The Borgs are always great..

I'm really looking forward to Regeneration on Enterprise this week, just hope T'Pol will be assimilated :innocent:

Yeah, I am really looking forward to this week's episode on Enterprise.

Someone please tell me waht happens! (I mean, they werent' supposed to meet the Borg till Q Who - how do they explain that in the episode?)

There are some spoiler previews in the Enterprise forum regarding the episode. I think it is going to be great.

Two more days till Regeneration. Thankfully, I've been kept busy the last week so it's coming up fast!

Someone please tell me waht happens! (I mean, they werent' supposed to meet the Borg till Q Who - how do they explain that in the episode?)

Click for Spoiler:

In First Contact a borg cube is sent back in time to destroy earth, but Enterprise follows them and destroys them, in Regeneration some scientist will find the remains and when the borgs are thawed, they come alive again..

:(

I hate to act moderator here, but this thread might have some connections to tonights ENT episode "Regeneration." Please remember to use the Spoiler tag for people who come to this thread to talk just about "Q Who?"

Thanks a bunch.

I saw it...didn't really like it very much....I mean, it was a great episode if you COMPLETELY ignore everything you've ever heard on any episode you've ever WATCHED!!! They didn't even explain how they didn't know about it in the future...