Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrWho42

Drwho42 Links

The Avengers sites are great! I remember watching the show in black & white. It'll take me several days to check out all the others - so many cool sites, so little time..... :bow:

Ghost and Other Paranormal Websites

Here's a link to a ghost website...

Click for Spoiler:

sl4.jpg

If anyone has links on other ghosts sites, or websites on the paranormal. Please PM to me :laugh: (I'll make acknowledgements when I post them on this thread.)

Right now, my interest of it seemed to have moved into that general path, and I would like to learn much more than I previously did on this interesting subject.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

McGoohansimpsons.jpg

The Prisoner websites and a 1984 site :laugh:

Hmmm, well, no one seemed to have submitted any ghosts or any paranormal sites yet to me... I'll be patient :blink:

Right now, on BBC America on Friday nights, they are re-broadcasting old episodes that were first aired from September 1967 to February 1968. :blink: .

*Click on Spoiler*

Click for Spoiler:

RetroWeb Classic Television: The Prisoner

pennyfarthing_button.gif

The Prisoner - Number Six

6of1_logo_web_beige.gif

The_Prisoner.info_Nbanner3.jpg

The Latest-Thing Prisoner Site

splsh_title.gif

prislogo.gif

The Prisoner - Hackers of the World Unite

takepris.gif

Oh, and here's that 1984 Link... :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

title1984.giftitlequote.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Since I noticed this thread hasn't had any new additions to it of late...

I'll give the links to two websites that I enjoy. One helpful, the other a nice guide to the Village (as depicted by the 1967-1968 TV series: The Prisoner).

TV Tome: A very helpful guide to the realm of television...

Episode lists, synopsis, and other features can be found for many of the TV shows...

Some more than others... But over-all, this is a fantastic site for TV-fanatics. :cool1:

Quicktime Virtual Reality of thy Village: Although requiring that certain program to view, it is a nice way to find your way to how No.6 ended up...

From his London home, to the Village... Clicking up certain parts, such as passageways, or doors, gets you through place-to-place.

Having just seen The Prisoner episode: "Many Happy Returns", which was fantastic! :dude::bow: I thought it would be a nice addition to this thread, and would give a glimpse to the non-fans of the times and places in the world of The Prisoner...

Be seeing you. post-812-1092054415.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif